2. kcoke

Wtb Sportmaster

Looking for 20" 3.0L 1.62 sportmaster
  3. kcoke

New bosch 984 fuel pump

Sold, thanks Allison Owners
  4. kcoke

New bosch 984 fuel pump

I've got a brand new bosch 984 fuel pump for sale. Ended up with an extra and don't need this one. $175+shipping
  5. kcoke

Wtb alien cowl skirt

Anybody have an extra alien cowl skirt laying around?
  6. kcoke

sea star steering

F2008. Where did you get the red rigging hoses? Looks good
  7. kcoke

looking for some lures

Hirk, it really depends on how many you can get? They aren't made anymore. If you can get some let me know. Color doesn't really matter, I end up painting most of them anyway. Thanks
  8. kcoke

looking for some lures

It's worth a shot. I'm looking for the old bagley bang-o-lure #7. Needs to be the big one. Also looking for rapala slivers sl-20. I know it's a long shot but it doesn't hurt to ask, might get lucky. Thanks
  9. kcoke

28 trophy plus

Prop sold, thanks allison owners
  10. kcoke

Trailer Rims??

Trailertiresandweeels.com I bought a set from them last year. They are hi-spec brand but I think they have others. Seem to have very good prices.
  11. kcoke

28 trophy plus

Open ToTrades Or Any Offers
  12. kcoke

28 trophy plus

13. kcoke

28 trophy plus

300 tyd
  14. kcoke

28 trophy plus

I have a 28 trophy plus I need to sell. Excellent condition, only ran a couple of times. No nicks, dings, and has never been worked on. Just not the right prop for my setup. Asking 325 tyd. I can text pics if needed. Going to try to put some pics on here this weekend, just don't have the...
  15. kcoke

Xtb rigging

It does have a side mount control box, but it's an omc box. Not a flush mount. I've been thinking about premixing the oil anyway. I do it with the other boat, and don't have to worry about it.