Recent content by red2003

1. R

motor height

I run 2 in front of gas tank and 1 in passenger wing, I use group 24 size and always with fishing load, never run eater in live wells always catch and release, most tackle in front, seems well balanced, running even should let me know something, also only open her up when I'm running solo
  2. R

motor height

thanks, I will start even, you've been a great help
  3. R

motor height

what height do you run the trophy?
  4. R

motor height

chad what prop?
  5. R

motor height

great info and buy no means am I arguing with anyone just looking for info, when you set to .03 you will be where I am at I have a bobs modified cle 200 set up for Allison and it works well, thanks again
  6. R

motor height

SRX seems hard to locate either in 27" or 29 " sizes around here (Memphis) it seems everyone has switched to larger gear cases and who knows where the props went, I do like the drag 3 I run, very quick but legs out about low 90's in about 1/4 mile, I do appreciate your input and will consider...
  7. R

motor height

yes I agree , but I have also had some advice in that the boat was designed for 90-150 motors, which indeed did need that helpm but in applications with the larger 260 and up motors it works better without it, regardless I've owned the boat for 15 years and am comfortable with this set up just...
  8. R

motor height

curious as to your reasoning about the lip
  9. R

motor height

should've put that in, boat has no lip running Bob's modified 200 cle
  10. R

motor height

what is a good starting point for a trophy on 14.5 setback pro max 2.5 on a xb2003? I run my performer 3 drag even with pad, got a chance to try a original small hub trophy just looking for input on a starting point, also how high is safe before risk of ear slinging becomes factor?
  11. R

Super moon!

MWEST77 do you have a blue and wite xb? I saw someone coming out of jp coleman a week or so back, I was in a red and black xb fishing a point near the cabins.
  12. R

Super moon!

how did the supermoon turn out? got any gps cordinates you'd care to share on any areas from say JP coleman back towards Pickwick dam?
  13. R

Prayers for fellow boater who died today in Louisiana

Prayers and best wishes to the family
  14. R

lubramatic tc3 oil

well I do use that brand oil, I mean it came from the factory with my weedeater afterall!!!
  15. R

What's your favorite polish/wax?

plexus!! nothing else needed just spray on and wipe, on the plus side it also treats the fiberglass and plastics to prevent brittling over time