1. TN XB-21

1983 17ft Allison Ski

Buy it RED!!!! :laughing
  2. TN XB-21

World series bound!!!

Congratulations RA and keep us informed as how it goes in SC!!! :beer:
  3. TN XB-21

I'm alive(graphic pic)

Glad the Good Lord and his angels were watching over you RA!! I will be praying for your quick recovery with no complications and for your family. I know all of you are under a lot of stress. God bless you Jim and take it easy for a few weeks until you are completely healed with a Doctors...
  4. TN XB-21

Anybody heard from Red

RA, I am sorry to learn about your accident but I thank the Lord you are going to be o.k.. I will pray for a speedy recovery!!!
  5. TN XB-21

Allison Dealers

I highly recommend Glenn Reynolds at Reynolds Racing and Marine. Glenn has always treated me well and so has his whole staff. I bought my XB-21 from him and could not be happier.:very happy
  6. TN XB-21

Another new guy ...... me

Welcome!! Here is one listed on the Owners info found on the first page of the forum. Is this yours :very happy! http://allisonowners.com/DuaneAppleget.html
  7. TN XB-21

Red... Sorry to hear bout your Grandfather

Jim, I just saw this and I am sorry for your loss. I pray the Lord will be especially close to you and your family during this difficult time. God bless you.
  8. TN XB-21

Advise please

Both look good but I vote for #2. :wink
  9. TN XB-21

Have You Trained Your Wife And Children To Shoot??

Now there you go spoiling all the fun with the truth!!:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:!!!
  10. TN XB-21

We Smoked Em in our XB21

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!:beer: BZ TO YOU FOR YOUR EXEMPLARY WIN!!!:beer:
  11. TN XB-21

2nd annual Allison Owners Fork trip 2009

You are right about that!!:relax:
  12. TN XB-21

2nd annual Allison Owners Fork trip 2009

To many trees in the water!!:gasp:gasp:rolling eyes. I was very lucky not damage something!! Hitting tree tops in 30 feet of water every few minutes is unreal even at TR speeds!!:help I made two trips in one to Fork...first and last!! I think I will bypass Fork next year.
  13. TN XB-21

Happy Birthday Lou! ! !

Happy birthday Lou!!! :beer:
  14. TN XB-21

You will never again see a deal like this on an 08!

Thank you for your service and sacrifice to our Country. I hope you get a quick sale as I know you must have a lot to worry about. Please keep in touch via the AOB. Even if you are temporarily out of an Allison you are still in the family. When you come back on leave I bet there will be a...
  15. TN XB-21

Have You Trained Your Wife And Children To Shoot??

Sure, you know how to shoot. But, have your trained your wife and children to shoot and defend themselves?? Read the article below and think about your home situation. I love it when a plan comes together!! Dennis Subject: Fw: Gun Control > Butte , Montana November 5, 2007 > >...