Recent content by weatherability

1. W

Another trolling motor question

I'm no racer, but I do know that I love the the auto pilot on my 55 lb powerdrive and I wish that it was at least a 80 lb. I think my 2002 is under powered with the just the 55 lb.
  2. W

How long

I hate to get involved with this, but I have to disagree. You are correct in saying that Allison's will still be the best built boats, but I had never heard of or seen an A boat before I stumbled onto this site while researching what type of boat to buy. The only reason I knew what an Allison...
  3. W

Fabricating anutter skid plate

Holy Crap! it don't look like your boat's been wet.
  4. W

Where do you live?

Belvidere IL
  5. W

89 XTB-21 & trailer for sale

Please send pic's to weatherability@hotmail.com Thanks
  6. W

busted prop

7. W

busted prop

I'll right who are where is this Bill.
  8. W

busted prop

I have a 2002xb with a 200 mercury. After my last fishing trip I discovered my 26p trophy plus has a three inch crack in one of the blades. What can or should be done with this prop? And how do you get a crack on the trailing edge? Thanks
  9. W

What is the premix ratio 96 225PM

I have seen that quite a few of you gentlemen have switched to premix. What advantages does that provide?
  10. W

Zebco 33 Classic Combo

I saw a new one at a Do It Center hardware store in Portland MI.
  11. W

Prop formula

This might help. http://www.rbbi.com/folders/prop/propcalc.htm
  12. W

Merc 4 blade PRO ET

I think I got it figured out. I was out in it this morning for my first solo trip. It's a combination of my fat a$$ and my buddy's fat a$$ and a mediocre prop. Solo I could run 60 @ rpm's I can live with, but over that, I need more seat time and or move some stuff around so there is...
  13. W

Merc 4 blade PRO ET

Northern IL
  14. W

Merc 4 blade PRO ET

It's a Mercury Promax. I am sure of the motor height. Chine walking has not been a issue. I got the boat from a small dealer that took the boat in on a trade, so I never talked to the previous owner.
  15. W

Merc 4 blade PRO ET

It feels very strong on the bottom. I'm @ 6500 rpm @ 65 mph.