Recent content by XB2002ALLISON

1. X

HELP ME BEAT A DEAD HORSE SOME MORE

I am glade you said something I need to get some insurance on the boat I just bought. I bet they will see me comming a mile away. Dr.
  2. X

2002 Red Sport console

Sorry, there all gone. Dr
  3. X

It's good to be an Allison Owner

Thanks bob, if it wasn't for the rally I really don't think I would have bought it. YOU MEET THE NICEST PEOPLE AT AN ALLISON RALLY or is that the crazest, what the difference fun is fun :twisted: Dr
  4. X

110 hp, Your going to hurt your self with that much hourse power on land. I started to buy a new Road Glide, but decided to keep my Road King Classic and buy me the Allison. Don't forget " GOOD GUY'S ALWAYS DRIVE WHITE ALLISONS" :twisted:
  5. X

Hello everyone, I am back as a real member of the Allison Owners board. I will be going to Huntsville AL to pick up an all white with a black console Allison 2003 with a 225 ProMax. It's even got an all white trailer. I don't know what's better, Owning an Allison, or being an Allison Owner.
  6. X

2002 Red Sport console

The console is in excelent condition. It has a new carbon fiber trim there are gauges in it. The windshield is about 6 months. $250
  7. X

XB2002 RED COMPARTMENT LIDS

I took it to Norwood Fiberglass Repair. He said he could fix the damage when I hit the dock at the rally. To make a long story short he busted up my boat trying to get the cap off. It's kinda like Humpty-Dumpty that fell off the wall. So I am parting it out.
  8. X

XB2002 RED SPORT CONSOLE WITH GAFFRIG GAUGES.

I'll take $600 for the Gaffrig gauges, $250 for the console and windsheld, and $750 the everything. DR
  9. X

XB2002 RED COMPARTMENT LIDS

XB2002 Allison Red compartment and rod locker lids. They all have new carpet and latches. The rear lid over the gas tank has the low style spoiler.
  10. X

XB2002 RED SPORT CONSOLE WITH GAFFRIG GAUGES.

XB2002 Allison Red Sport Console it very good condition. The windshield is less that a year old. It has a new carbon fiber gage backing. The gages are all Gaffrig offshore style with white backing with red rims. They are as follows, FUEL LEVEL, FUEL PRESSURE, GPS 120mph SPEED-O, DULE...
  11. X

TWO 260 OFF-SHORE PLUS SPARE PARTS

Very nice complete 260 Off Shore Mercury. Runs very strong I bought it the first of the year, I have crashed my Allison beyond repair. The person I bought the motor from told me it only had a few hours on rebuild. I have changed the heads to a set of Ball Milled 32cc heads. The cylinders...
  12. X

XB2002 TRAILER

I still am in need of a trailer for a XB 2002 or 2003 email me at hdfxstd@yahoo.com
  13. X

WANTED-TANDOM OR SINGLE AXIL TRAILER W/BRAKES FOR AN XB2002

Thanks RA Sure missed you at this years rally. Allison wants over $5k for a new one. I talked to Jonny at Boat Mate about fixing mine. He said he can't fix it because of there demand right now. So I thing I will fix mine. I have it at a buddy's body shop / with my truck :roll: He has a...
  14. X

WANTED-TANDOM OR SINGLE AXIL TRAILER W/BRAKES FOR AN XB2002

I need a traler for Allison XB2002. Would like a red one with tandom axils and brakes, but any color and single axil will do. I will need it with in the next 3 weeks.
  15. X

Question about the trasum

Thanks everyone I am looking at a very nice 89. It sounds like I'm safe as far as the transitiom goes. Thanks Everone