WANTED-TANDOM OR SINGLE AXIL TRAILER W/BRAKES FOR AN XB2002

XB2002ALLISON

I need a traler for Allison XB2002. Would like a red one with tandom axils and brakes, but any color and single axil will do. I will need it with in the next 3 weeks.

RedAllison

Hello Denver "aka Crash"!!! :wink:

Hope your doin well, I'm goin to Sturgis this year, you goin?

In case you didn't know the same trailers used for 2002s is used for 2003s so if you find one from a XB or GS you'll be ok.

Good luck,
RA

XB2002ALLISON

Thanks RA

Sure missed you at this years rally.

Allison wants over $5k for a new one. I talked to Jonny at Boat Mate about fixing mine. He said he can't fix it because of there demand right now. So I thing I will fix mine. I have it at a buddy's body shop / with my truck :roll: He has a frame machine and told me he could stright it back out and cut and replace the channel and paint it any color I wanted for $500.
I would like a newer style trailer with brakes, but i can live with this one after a face lift and I can always add brakes.

I am not goiig to Sturgis this year. About the first to middle of Sept. I am going to ride Rute 66 from East to West and the cost back then up to Mississipi then head North East to Tenn. I hope I don't make a wronge right turn and end up in Mexico. Me in Mexico "DANGER IS MY MIDDLE NAME" :twisted: About 6,000 miles, I figure about a mounth, give or take a week or so, want to go??

RedAllison

Denver I better take a raincheck on the Rt66 trip, but that DOES sound like fun. I was in Flagstaff, AZ (while you were showin off at the rally!) and I looked up parts of the old Rt66, lol as a matter of fact I even drove down part of it on a ranch near the meteor crater. I mean it is GONE, it looked like an old wagon trail with parts of asphalt lying around. I talked too a rancher who drove by and he said it runs on for miles like that, they still use it for a chuck hole filled ranch road. It parallels I-40 in AZ and I think some parts of it were actually covered up by 40. Your trip sounds liek FUN! Be safe and enjoy it.

BTW, I LOVE the cowl stickers on dat B-boat!!! :wink:
RA