J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i know the feeling; we came in seventh; i have been using the 300hp since 06; i also am looking for bassport; give me shout when you are down this way; stay in touch and God bless; Holton
    Hi Jim,
    I enjoyed 'talking Allison' with you up at lake Hartwell. Man that was a tough tournament. I was fortunate to be on the winning team but do not feel like I did my part to help the team out.

I did not know that they would allow a 300 HP motor in a Top 6 tournament; I thought the limit was 250 HP.

My Ranger should be ready for pick up one week from this Monday. I am excited to get a new boat but after reading post about Allisons for over 8 years I am a little disapointed that it is not a BasSport Pro.

My day two partner told me of a boating accident that he was involved in while traveling up a small river. He told how his insurance paid out $500,000 to the plaintifs.

I'll give you a call the next time our club is heading up to Clark Hill; perhaps we can go pre-fish and take a ride in each others boat.

Bass Regards,
    Mark Strohauer (770) 314-9723
    Jim,just thought you might be ready to get rid of the 21 pro sport?My cell is 706 476 9091,Thanks Lanny Banks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…