Search results

1. hchi

Not really a performance Merc, But having issues with a 1991 Merc 200 EFI

I have been working on a friends 200 Merc EFI (Serial Number OF068759). My friend said he can get the boat to start by giving it throttle upon start and prior to getting on plane, he said he had to rev the motor to 3500 rpms in neutral 8-10 times. After that he could get the boat to rev up and...
  2. hchi

lower unit rear seal

I never replaced one before, is it pretty easy? It is a 1996 Supermag 225 with a sportsmaster gear case. I'm very mechanical and work on cars all of the time and do most of the simple maintenace on my Allison. I pulled the lower unit off and was replacing the water pump impeller and did a lower...
  3. hchi

1996 allison xb2003t/pro mag 225

1996 xb2003t, 1996 225 pro-mag long shaft-(no mods still same powerhead), tandem trailer/no brakes, electronics, omc trolling motor. boat is wired for 3 batteries. 14" of set back/ trophy 26/ gps with 2 and gear at 87mph-hitting rev limitter. added some wood to the dash and steering wheel...
  4. hchi

1996 allison xb2003t

1996 xb2003t, 1996 225 pro-mag long shaft-(no mods still same powerhead), tandem trailer/no brakes, electronics, omc trolling motor. boat is wired for 3 batteries. 14" of set back/ trophy 26/ gps with 2 and gear at 87mph-hitting rev limitter. added some wood to the dash and steering wheel...
  5. hchi

WTB: Allison Bass seat

looking for folding bass seat. charcoal grey with black/charcoal grey inserts. have a 96 xtb have two butt seats and one bass seat. sometimes would like to remove bench and place two bass folders in rear. anyone have one floating around?
  6. hchi

WTB: Thrust washer for mazco re3

looking for a prop washer that will fit a mazco re-3 have an alli xb2003 with 225 promax small shaft. anyone know where i can find one new or used. thanks:relax: