Search results

1. P

XB2002 FasBass or later model light XB2002 question...

First...Be patient with me. I know this subject has been beaten to death over the last 2 decades, and when talking "late model" XB2002, I understand that age is open to interpretation when speaking of Allison's as: 1. they're bulletproof 2. many sit on showroom floors or in garages for years...
  2. P

2008 XB2002 ... Anyone know where this boat is now???

Looking for this particular 2008 XB2002. The Flying Butcher had it built and raced it originally, Bobalouie owned it afterwards. I'd like to try and work a deal to purchase it if I can track it down. Anyone have an idea who owns it now and possibly how they can be contacted? Thanks, David...
  3. P

V6 OMC noseconed gearcase

I've got a nice 20" v6 omc gearcase with a bobs installed nosecone and torque tab. Paints nice and the oil is clean. $750.00 OBO plus freight. Call or PM me with an offer if your interested. Thanks, David 409/651-3218
  4. P

WTB 10" or more... allison jackplate for 15" motor

Looking for a 10" or more Allison plate for a 15" motor, or anything else as long as its open in the inside and adjusts on the outside for a 15" motor. Let me know what you have. Thanks, David
  5. P

Mercury house cleaning..all kinds of stuff

qty 2 sets of WH-20 carbs: set #1 $175.00 (I'd clean before running them) set #2 $275.00 (stock clean and ready to run) 1 set stock 245 carbs $275.00 1 set WMH pumper carbs $200.00 qty 1 245 airbox cover $35.00 Qty 2...2.5 245 7-petal intake manifolds for carbs..no reed blocks...
  6. P

Mirage Jaguar River Racer Project

I have a 87 Mirage Jaguar River Racer project for someone. It's a center steer boat. A friend acquired the thing a while back without a motor and started a project that was ultimately over his head. He completely derigged the boat and planned on repainting it (was painted previously). He gave up...
  7. P

WANTED - Allison jackplate for 12" midsection

Needing one of the Allison plates for a 12" midsection. Thanks, David 409/651-3218
  8. P

Want to buy software for Mercury ECU's

Who supplies the software to read/modify the A6 style computers? Is the software the same as is required to read, modify and/or burn the older e-proms? Where do I purchase the stuff. I'd appreciate the help as I'm sure that I'll be told that it doesn't exist to the public, and I'm also sure...
  9. P

17CC Bullet..boat & trailer

1989 17CC Bullet boat and trailer. Has Seastar Pro hydraulic steering, blinker trim, 5.5" Springfield Jackplate and a motorguide trolling motor. I guess you'd call it copper and silver in color. Not sure what it weighs, seems pretty light as you can pick it up off the trailer pretty easily, yet...
  10. P

How many shades of White Gelcoat

Doing some repairs on my 92 xr2001 and ordered some gelcoat from Mr Bill. I gave him the VIN and he told me he thought the only color of white back then was Platinum. I got a quart but it's not even close...it's much "grayer" than the existing gel. I had previously tried some white from West...
  11. P

Need wing plates

Need a pair of wing plates for a 15" mid on a XR2001. Thanks, David
  12. P

Red Book

The Red Book is unavailable from Allison currently. Could someone who has a copy scan and post the book?
  13. P

How much lip on a XB2002 comp

Have a 2002 bass boat that doesn't run "attitude wise" like my other Allisons have. I think some of the lip may have been removed during a past bottom repair after the boat was sunk at the boat ramp. It likes trim and a nose up running attitude. How much lip should be in the center of the...
  14. P

Hydraulic steering on Allison XR2001

Anyone had hydraulic steering on a XR2001 or any of the other faster Allisons? Setting up XR2001 with 12
  15. P

WTB or trade for small console for XB2002

Like to buy or trade for small console for XB2002. I have the wide console and would like to convert to the small one. Any color, old or new style, with gauges or without, doesn't matter. Possible to trade my wide one for a small one? Mine is red with a new windshield. Thanks, David