17CC Bullet..boat & trailer

poorboy

1989 17CC Bullet boat and trailer. Has Seastar Pro hydraulic steering, blinker trim, 5.5" Springfield Jackplate and a motorguide trolling motor. I guess you'd call it copper and silver in color. Not sure what it weighs, seems pretty light as you can pick it up off the trailer pretty easily, yet still walk around on it. Thw boats solid and I think it'd make a perfect Performance Bass & Ski drag boat. To me the boats in pretty fair shape considering its age. Has original seats and carpet. The trailer looks the same, structurally sound but has some surface rust on it around the steps. It was previously rigged with a Yamaha and still has the digital Yamaha gauges installed. It ran a little over 80gps with a 200 Yamaha and no LWP.

I bought it from my dealer friend a few months ago and started rigging it with a 2.5 before the wife figured out it belonged to me and pitched a fit. She says the fleet is large enough and claims nobody needs 6 boats...go figure.

The boat's in East Texas. Asking $3500.00 OBO for boat and trailer.

PM me or call 409/651-3218.

Thanks,
David

Attachments

K.Kiser

These are great boats if they've been cared for... They are also in My opinion among the quickest if not THE quickest bassboats ever made...

baitcaster

If my Alli sold, I would be all over this boat. Looks like the perfect project, I love the old 17s.

Man I wish I could afford to get this rig without selling mine first. :very sad

RedAllison

I seem to remember a boat identical to that one for sale a couple years ago. I wanna say it was on Ebay but don't hold me to that. It DOES look VERY clean and if it was the same boat I seem to recall it had a rather bland 150 on it and appeared not to have ever been rough housed.

Someone wants a 17CC THIS is the one they need to put at the TOP of their list, :beer:
RA

1badss

Banned
I seem to remember a boat identical to that one for sale a couple years ago. I wanna say it was on Ebay but don't hold me to that. It DOES look VERY clean and if it was the same boat I seem to recall it had a rather bland 150 on it and appeared not to have ever been rough housed.

Someone wants a 17CC THIS is the one they need to put at the TOP of their list, :beer:
RA
I sent him a pm a week ago, no answer. Go figure.

bullwhipjkg

did you try the number in the first post he may not be on here daily i say that cause i know the guy and what kinda job he has jus my 2 cents

409-651-3218 DAVID

1badss

Banned
did you try the number in the first post he may not be on here daily i say that cause i know the guy and what kinda job he has jus my 2 cents

409-651-3218 DAVID
I did that too and left a message. No call backs yet. If you know him you probably know or have sen the boat so what kind of condition is it in? These small pics don't do much for me.

1badss

Banned
Guys, I looked at this boat Monday and while it is a project it is a nice little boat. Why didn't I buy it? Shite, I'm not really sure but I wish I had now. I'm back home in AZ so I guess It's out of the ?? now.