Search results

1. B

rdw1

:shock: Is that it on ebay?
  2. B

Dark Teal and Sand

Was this a rare color combo? I looked in a lot of owner pics and have not seen any
  3. B

shipping

Has anyone ever had a boat shipped to them say 1200 miles or so? Just wondering about a cost or a contact
  4. B

Colors

Is there a way to get the color from the serial number without a call to the factory?
  5. B

My little girls first deer

The first sat of youth season in south Alabama and she got this one by our house. It was geeting late and my poor baby had her eye too close to the scope but she will wear the black eye proudly!!:shock:
  6. B

2003's

I have seen 2003's 2003t 2003pst what are differences?
  7. B

south alabama boys

I want to look a 2003 over. If you want to show your's off let me know. I am about ready to pull the trigger on one but I never been on one.
  8. B

Dumb question

Most boats manufacturers went wood free in 2000. Has a-boats always been that way in the XB2003's? I am wanting one but have yet to get to ride in one yet. Also were there any changes in the 2003"s over the years?:beer:
  9. B

xb2003

Looking for a xb2003 and not seeing many for sale . You Allison boys don't want to get rid of them! If yall see anything let me know.:laughing