Search results

1. A

Xb2002 280

Would you separate? How much for hull and trailer?
  2. A

Who's running 150-175hp on their 2003's?

My dad is running a 175 ficht motor on his xb2003....he loves it. It does great on gas, has awesome take off and is really smooth. He runs a 29pitch four blade prop and runs in the 70's when its all out, but you could ski behind it with that prop. we have a lot of motors to choose from, from...
  3. A

Xb2002 Question

ya i thought i had seen some pics in the past which is where i got the idea, but didnt pay much attention cause i wasn't married then :rolling eyes. I have my stereo in the glove box but i thought if i did the dual console that would be a good place to put it. I saw the 21 ft bass boat has dual...
  4. A

Xb2002 Question

has anyone put two sport consoles on an xb2002 for side by side seating? I have been thinking of converting mine to have two up front seats. Pics of side by side setup wound be great. Also when converted how does the boat handle from center to side steering? I figure its gonna run on its side...
  5. A

XB2002 performance

Im running a standard layup xb2002. Its not a tournament but idk if its actually a bass racer. Boat weighs in at 1620lbs. ready to run. Im running a 15" mid and the boat is a 97' w. a stock bottom. Motors stock except i put boyseen reeds and a light weight flywheel. everything else is stock...
  6. A

XB2002 performance

ive been running a stock carb 150 2.5 merc on mine for about 5-6 yrs now. I think this is as good all around setup you could get(depending what your main goal is). I run 89 octane(could run 87) and turn a 29 srx 7200rpms. I have run 94.1mph gps w. it but it will run 90-93mph everytime i take it...
  7. A

Check out this Dual console XTB!

best looking xtb i have ever seen!!
  8. A

Anybody running a 150proXS on a XB2002

its a standard comp hull (livewell,carpet not the tournament model tho). ive only fished out of it 3 times so there wasn't a trolling motor and only one battery. the boat weighs 1620 w. me ready to race. obviouly in full fishing form its gonna be slower. I was just sharing what a 150 could run...
  9. A

Anybody running a 150proXS on a XB2002

http://www.screamandfly.com/showthread.php?160404-took-the-allison-out-sunday i'm running 94mph w/ a stock carbed 150. only difference would be the rev limiter but if u get rid of that or just run a big prop its easily done.
  10. A

xb2002 weight

mine w/ me(160lbs at the time) 10 gallons of gas and a 15" 2.5 carb motor weighted in at 1620#s...mine is a comp.
  11. A

xb2002 20 inch rude needs help

also the srx props seem to have more torque in the wheel and make the boat handle a little worse from my experience even more than a chopper. you could try a 4 blade or i hear a merc et prop in a good handling prop. May make the learning process easier
  12. A

xb2002 20 inch rude needs help

first i would make sure you have a bobs cone if you are gonna run the motor close to level. We ran An omc and it would blow out at 90mph everytime. Sent it to bobs and it never happened again. when the motor is trimmed all the way in it is common for the boat to roll one way or another(usually...
  13. A

2000 SS Excel for Sale or Trade

did this boat sell or is it still available?
  14. A

2000 excel ss2000

do you still have this boat? anymore pics...interior?
  15. A

XB2002 w/ 150

i have an early 90's 2.5 150...box stock run it on 89 octane and have gps it at 94.1 it runs 91 or 92 any day of the week w/ a 29 pitch turns around 7200-7400 rpm's. 10" setback even w/ the pad...makes a great setup
  16. A

High Speed Turns

that's danny mcmanus(i dunno if the last name is spelled right) driving the ally in the video. When we running an xr2001 we had nose cone issues and the boat would blow out and make a violent u turn at around 90 mph every pass. It would throw u into the side so hard u could hear the fiberglass...
  17. A

Polished Sportmaster

what length shaft? what prop shaft does it have?
  18. A

Items for sale

what length is the l/u?
  19. A

GrandSport buckets in Bassboats???

it looks like to me the first seats are the older high back and the second set of seats are the newer high back. i have the newer kind. I put a couple in my xb2003. They are just like the original lower back bucket but come up higher on the back. They are very comfortable and hold u in well.