Search results

1. Fishforcash

All composite question

When did Allison go all composite and metallic transoms in the XTB?
  2. Fishforcash

cutting a 20" mid to 15"

Who does this and who does the best work? Mercury 20" bass mid to 15".
  3. Fishforcash

gearcase/cone question

Will a 2.5L case with 1.75 gears hold up to a 250XB powerhead? No drag racing, just fishing and lake playing. Looking at coning a 2.5L torquemaster or beefing up a 200 case.
  4. Fishforcash

Motor/Hull weight question

I'm contenplating another XTB but looking at my engine options. I'm looking at lighting up a 3.0 Merc. I want to use 1.75 gears for a good rock hard bottom end. Quickness and good mid is the goal with decent speed but I'm not looking to set the water afire. I want seat of the pants fun with good...
  5. Fishforcash

Black 2002

Has a XB2002 in ALL BLACK with white wings ever been built? Will Allison build one in Black Gell?
  6. Fishforcash

XB2002 performance

Well I got all my XB2002 questions I had answered last weekend (thanks much to Dennis Hoffman). I think this will be my future boat. Now I have to come to grips with power. For insurance reasons and my lack of wanting to run real fast I am leaning towards a 150 XR6/Promax, or a 175 Pro XS...
  7. Fishforcash

Getting the itch again.

OK after a long 4 days on Amistad I am getting boat fever. As much as I love riding the Harley bagger I need another floater. I dont want to give up the scooter so here is what I am kicking around.............. Nice XB2002 with a 150 of some kind. Maybe a 2.6 Yamaha or a 150XR6 or 150EFI. I...
  8. Fishforcash

New method for measuring propshaft height

Just jump out and look. :cool:cool:cool
  9. Fishforcash

XB21 Setup question.

XB21 2X2/250XS 1.62 sportmaster. Hydrolic plate +Allison skid planer factory installed. Boat has a 27 Trophy (not sure if its cut). I have a 27 Allison Cut to try. What propshaft height to start? What wheel would you reccomend for all around fishing/playing No its not my boat, good...
  10. Fishforcash

2.5l svs

2.5L SVS. Less than 20 hours. $1,000.00 SOLD
  11. Fishforcash

1996 225 ProMax

1996 VERY LOW ORIGIONAL HOURS 225 Promax Computer upgrade 1.87 Sportmaster w/Allison cut profile 20" Offshore mid 3 Ram clamp $6,500.00
  12. Fishforcash

1992 XTB-21 forsale

Boat: 1992 Allison XTB-21 w/Hydrolic steering with Allison ram 9-1/2" Hydrodynamics plate with Allison transom stiffener. (This is Korndog's old hull and hasnt been in the water since I bought it 18 months ago) 12/24 OMC hand contoled TM w/Motorguide quick release mount and Master Trolling...
  13. Fishforcash

Hydrolic Plate question

I have a 1992 XTB21. It currently has a 9-1/2" hydrodynamics plate with the Allison transom stiffining plate. Is the need there on a XTB21 or does it just have one sweet spot and set it up and leave it. I wont do it without a mechanical gauge so I know exactly where I am at but that drives up...
  14. Fishforcash

How crazy is this?

http://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/3889230/Upper_Middle_Brazos_River_Guid#Post3889230
  15. Fishforcash

Gearcase question

What is the quickest gear case on a XB2002? Quickest not fastest. 1,000-1,320 feet.
  16. Fishforcash

XR/XB question

I need the total Length of a XR2001 from point of bow to the back of a 2.5L Mercury engine + setback number. Same for a XB2002. Thanks
  17. Fishforcash

Race accomidation question

Looking at a enclosed trailers that hold the boat. Do many racers stay at the race site or do the hotel motel thing?
  18. Fishforcash

Thinkin' out loud here

I know Full Throttle will do the "Ally Shot" but what about a open cockpit XR style cap on a XTB hull. With the wide pad that hull should just jump out of the water and be a breeze to drive.
  19. Fishforcash

Question

I am thinking about getting into drag racing. The safety crews and the way the races are set up I figure if going fast is happening then this is the route to take instead of lake play where you might have someone there but no divers and rescue crews like a sactioned race. Now what boat would...
  20. Fishforcash

The brown truck came today

New carpet kit, new highback bucket and cover to match the existing one I have now. Man Allison does great work and Bill could'nt have been more helpfull. Awesome work and the cover matched spot on. Thanks Allison. Now I got to get to work putting this thing back together.