Search results

1. Swamp boy

Digital Delay Trim Boxes

Anyone interested in the Digital Trim boxes for there race boats let me know. Got a few guys thats called interested in em so I'll be placing an order this week for them. Aint orderin a bunch of extras so I need to know asap who needs em. Price will be $350 shipped. Here's a pic.
  2. Swamp boy

Installin a new Allison fairin on XR01

Anyone installed one of the newer style drag fairings on on XR01? I got mine in a lil while back but haven't mounted the hardware yet to finish it. I also got a new dash fairin but I dont think it'll be to bad, just rivet in the new fittings and put it on. The motor fairin is throwin me off a...
  3. Swamp boy

15" Merc Mid

15" offshore Merc Midsection for sale. Long trim ram. Can would need to be repainted to be mint but otherwise mid is in nice shape. No trim pump. $2700 plus shippin. Thanks!
  4. Swamp boy

Red Xb02

Lookin for a solid red XB2002. One thats solid red on the outside and red inside. May consider ones that are close. Thanks!
  5. Swamp boy

2000 260 powerhead

I've got a a 2000 260 drop on powerhead that needs a new home. 34cc heads. a-63 Merc box $5500 obo Can deliver to Jasper this weekend.
  6. Swamp boy

15" Sportsmaster

Have a 15" Allison Cut sporty for sale. 1.87 gears, small prop shaft, 15" driveshaft. New 3/4 water pump. $2250 obo Can deliver to Jasper this weekend.
  7. Swamp boy

Finally joined the Ally Family

Well it took me long enough but finally got in an A boat. So far its the best boatin decision I did to date. Fooled with some trainin wheels the past few years with a few different setups, some bad some good. All I got to say is Allison quility is untouched by anyone. They build a first class...
  8. Swamp boy

Lookin for XR-2001 Full Cover

Please let me know if ya have one for sale. Thanks! David
  9. Swamp boy

Misc stuff for sale

2000 260 drop on powerhead........$6000 15" True Mariner Grey mid, mint...........$3500 Mariner Cowl...............................$650 15" Allison Cut 1.87 Sporty.............$2250 15" 2:1 200 lower..........................$1500 Blown 2.5 200 Carb, would make perfect build for prostock or...
  10. Swamp boy

Congrats Hack02

Like to give a thumbs up to Hack. 1st race and had the xb02 lookin good. Think that lil prop today sure had them boys worryin when that thing shot out of the hole.:big grin Hope ya get her dialed on in. See ya at the next one bud. If ya need anything get up with me anytime. David...
  11. Swamp boy

XR01 Questions, tips, suggestions.

Well the trainin wheels are gone. Bout to seal the deal on an XR01 with 15" drag. Never been in one until test drivin her Thurs. She is completely diff then anything I've had to this point. Everyone tells me (well you guys thats been drivin em since I was in diapers) there's nothin to it, you'll...
  12. Swamp boy

280 w/ 260 electrics

Got a complete 280 w/260 electrics, 15" offshore merc mid, sportsmaster lower, and Mariner cowl. Will sell the whole motor for $8,000. Gonna make a great deal for somebody. Pics to come.:at the bar
  13. Swamp boy

Xr-2001 pics

I tried a search but couldn't find a thread full of 01 pics. If I missed em post em. If I didn't post up some pics. I'd have to say the Allison XR-01 is one of the best lookin boats on the water. Def. the fastest lookin one sittin on the trailer that can back it up on the water. If these...
  14. Swamp boy

Trade Mirage for Ally XB

..... ..
  15. Swamp boy

Lookin for XR01

Lookin for an XR01 Allison River Racer.Must sit 2 so the lil lady can have her fun. It is a race boat and thats what I plan on doin with it. Would like to trade my 07 Qshot T3 for one but if not interested maybe we can work something out. Thanks!
  16. Swamp boy

Xb03

Lets say a guy wants to join the Ally family. Never drove an Ally just v bottom hydrostreams then went to trainin wheels.:shock: Right now the racin stuff is on the back burner (hints the reason the T3 is for sale). Need a boat that rides good, seats a few people comfortably, plenty of...
  17. Swamp boy

07 Quartershot T-3

Sellin my Qshot. Here's a link to all info. Any questions let me know. Thanks! David http://forums.screamandfly.com/forums/showthread.php?t=186236
  18. Swamp boy

1998 260 powerhead

1998 drag cut 260. 175psi on all 6. JSRE flywheel and heads. All work was done by JSRE a lil over year ago. Motor has very low hours. No dissapointments with this one. A very,very clean motor. Would keep it myself but the pocketbook dont think thats a good idea. $6500 no ecu. I run...
  19. Swamp boy

Modified 260 or 280 w/ 260 elec

Aight got a lil situation. Got a modified 260 that had all the drag **** done to it and got a 280 with the drag electrics that to my knowledge has no internal work. Gonna get rid of one but not sure which one. Most of you guys prefer the 260 or the 280? I had a stock 280 last summer and...
  20. Swamp boy

Lookin for 24 et

Let me know what ya got. Thanks! David