Xr-2001 pics

Swamp boy

I tried a search but couldn't find a thread full of 01 pics. If I missed em post em. If I didn't post up some pics.

I'd have to say the Allison XR-01 is one of the best lookin boats on the water. Def. the fastest lookin one sittin on the trailer that can back it up on the water.

If these trainin wheels magically disappear from the house maybe I can give one a try one day.

So lets see em.:beer:

Swamp boy

I know Jeff but I know theres a bunch more out there. Just love the way them things look.:very happy

patches

i have to agree with you david. the xr2001 is one bad azz boat. here's the only one i have on my computer

i love this picture

v8astrovan

1st pic id warren dukes...3rd is jay smith of st clouds old ally and 5th is kevin mumford(sp?)...

bigtis

2nd. picture is Steve Tillman with my boat when it was New. that picture was in a mercury calandar for a SVS 2.5 drag feature month.

patches

7th pic looks like richard wagner driving galen burdens old boat
8th and 9th pic is shawn jetton. in the 9th pic is also benji gullet in the dr20

Crazyoz

Banned
Me too Brack. Them things are fun to drive, but I cant afford to go racing right at this moment and I dont have much need for one other than that. Unless I can talk my wife into a pantoon and hang one off the back.:wink