Search results

1. DieTryin

Sold

This boat is amazing to drive. Easily gets into the upper 80's with the "fishing" prop I have on it and a full load. Mid 90's should be easy with a different prop but this one handles a fishing load and extra people very well. New seats from Allison w/receipts for over $1100 New hydraulic...
  2. DieTryin

XB2003 Bench Seat

Excellent, like new condition. Black with white/red trim. I can text or email pics. $300 shipped
  3. DieTryin

XB2003T Bilge pump wires

Three wires going to the bilge. Black, brown, and brown/green. Black is ground. What is the difference between the brown and brown/green?
  4. DieTryin

Someone take my money!!!

I'm looking for a white/black XB2003 and I'm having a heck of a time finding one. Didn't know they were so rare. I was talking with woundedwarrior about his boat but we weren't sure if we could make something happen. He suggested I post in the boats wanted section, which I did. I know I'm...
  5. DieTryin

Looking for white XB2003 $15K

Looking for white XB2003 $20K Prefer white with gray or black accent. Hull must be white. Can't do center steering. With or without power. $20K budget. I have cash in hand and I would like a boat yesterday.
  6. DieTryin

Looking for White XB2003

THANKS FOR THE HELP GUYS!!! Erik
  7. DieTryin

Wanted White XB2003

Ideally a white boat with black trim. Looking for boat with newer motor in excellent condition. Willing to pay upto 22,000 depending on condition. Prefer a boat on the West coast but I'm willing to travel for a good boat. Please email pics and info to ErikTai@hotmail.com
  8. DieTryin

What Should I "Ask" about?

I'm going to start looking for a used XB2003. I don't have the money to go touring the country in search of a boat. So what I'm going to have to do is ask allot of questions, and then drive out and pick up boat. I live in Washington state so I'm probably going to be driving a long way to pick...
  9. DieTryin

Lots of cool people, very little whining.

Hello everyone, I just want to say a few thing I've noticed about the Allison Owners Board. I'm WILL buy a XB03 in May or June so I've been cruising a few of the boards trying to soak up as much info as I could on these boats and the high performance Merc motors that tend to be hanging off the...