Looking for white XB2003 $15K

DieTryin

Looking for white XB2003 $20K

Prefer white with gray or black accent. Hull must be white. Can't do center steering. With or without power. $20K budget. I have cash in hand and I would like a boat yesterday.

Last edited:

xb03fs

Even a center steer boat can be converter in a few hours if you have a drill and the correct size hole saw or jig saw and an inexpensive dash piece from the factory.

I hole drilled with a hole saw, for steering, 4 holes for the mounting bolts and one hole for the pro trim wire and adhesive on the new faceplate.

DieTryin

Thanks for the help guys!
It was late when I made this post. I meant 15K with power is the most I can spend. The boats on BBC are a bit out of my price range. I could probably swing the BBC boat in MN but The Yamaha, cable steer, and all the red, are things that I would have to deal with. Plus I think 17995 is a little steep for a 96 boat and a 94 carbed motor. woundedwarrior's boat would be perfect, I talked to him on the phone for a while the other day, but his is also out of my price range. I found a few on CL, one in Louisiana that looks real nice for 15000 but I don't know if I want to chance getting a boat based on internet pics. Especially after hearing woundedwarrior's story about an XB03 he drove south to look at. Unless, someone on here knows the boat or can scout it out for me ;-)

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
Be careful, pics can made a crappy boat look good. Been there, done that. Any deal you make you need to make sure it passes your final inspection before handing over a lot of money.

fasteddie

You could order a new one and spread the payments out over 5 years. I would guess that you can get one with a new 175 Pro XS For less than the price of a new loaded pickup. :wink

Waterboy334

Get on Fastbass.com. There are a few guys in Louisiana on there, some might be close enough to look at it for you.

DieTryin

Well now I'm leaning toward wounded warrior's boat. I allowed myself to have 20K limit instead of a 15K limit.
fasteddie-Just got a brand new pickup last year that turned out to be a POS and I had to get another one this year. Don't want to finance a large amount like that 3 times in less than a year...

des mule

I have a xb 2003 white with black accents bought new in 2002 been garage kept since day one my phone# is 904 813 8094 call me and I will text you some pictures