Search results

1. suicidealli

TONS OF MERCURY PARTS

This time of year I slow down, and have a lot of parts for sale from taking motors in in trade. 2.5 PARTS Efi intakes Carb intakes EFI laser injection systems. EFI wire harness ECU150, 200, & 225 Promax Ecu "SOLD" Crank shaft. SOLD Proly 20 sets of fishing heads all castings, some Promax/260...
  2. suicidealli

225 Promax Ecu raised limiter.

Late model R32 ecu with 7200 limiter. It has been tested with Merc computer. Everything works perfect. A friend test ran it. Pulled a 28p to 7200 to verify. 750.00 shipped Contact info below
  3. suicidealli

Promax parts

I picked up a blown 225 Promax. I have the mid. 20" sporty with 5 hours on 1.75 gears by boats mart in Georgia. Blown Powerhead with a hole. beautiful alien cowl with skirt. Raised limiter Ecu by mad efi. Going to try and pull things apart this week. Thanks, Roy
  4. suicidealli

MERC 2.5 PARTS

I have a lot of 2.5 fishing parts, and some hipo parts. Efi, carbs, ecu's, efi wire harness, heads, mids, gear cases, some shells. A couple with nose cones. Gears, prop and drive shafts. Complete gear cases Also some hipo stuff PCU and ACU BOTH SOLD!!!!! some 7 pedal carb intakes, 7 pedal efi...
  5. suicidealli

MERC 2.5 7 pedal fronthalf

Merc 2.5 fronthalf 7 pedal. I also have a 7 pedal carb intake, and reeds that can be purchased. Fronthalf 375.00 shipped
  6. suicidealli

WTB 28P

chooper II, hoss, bullet cut chopper, yammi drag, etc What do you have Thanks, Roy
  7. suicidealli

Misc 2.5 parts

I have a lot of 2.5 stuff. If you need something I may have it. ECU's 150, 175, 200, 225 Rods, Front halts, 5 pedal and 7 pedal. Intakes 5 pedal and 7 pedal. Laser/xri injection set ups. Reeds, and cages Efi wire harness Xri/laser All fishing electronics Some fishing mid sections, Merc, and...
  8. suicidealli

2.5 Heads

I have a lot of stock fishing heads. All different castings. Some that need milled, some are perfect. Also some fresh cut set heads. Price varies. Drag O ring heads they were cut to factory 26 cc specs. All O ring has been remachined. Perfect set 600.00 260 heads cut to 31 cc haven't been...
  9. suicidealli

Mercury 1996 2.5 200

I have a 96 mercury 2.5 200 powerhead with less than 60 hours on rebuild. the ports were cleaned up, and 34 cc heads added. I bought it rebuilt, and added the heads. this powerhead runs very strong. I turned a 29p with 1.75 gears 6150, and a 27p 6800. Top speed was 90.5 on my 2002 with the 29p...
  10. suicidealli

MERCURY 2.5 200hp long block

1995 efi long block. Heads, divider, intake, and reeds. I have an efi intake or carb. Very low hours, and never been apart. Compression 118-120. It has the low compression heads. Super clean. 2200 shipped Roy
  11. suicidealli

2.5 heads.

Guys I have to many sets heads on the shelf. I have stock fishing heads 175.00 shipped several sets Some fresh cut fishing heads 35-38 cc 250.00 shipped Drag O ring heads cut to 26 cc. Like new 500.00 shipped 260 heads 31 cc fresh cut 275.00 shipped Thanks, Roy
  12. suicidealli

225 promax ecu no rev limiter

Simon removed the limiter and has the best Promax fuel curve. Sold Thanks, Roy
  13. suicidealli

Shooks mazco 30p

Sold Thanks, Roy
  14. suicidealli

WTB 115 hp Merc

I have a friend looking for something around the 115 hp range. Going to need controls too. Going out of town from the 3rd-11th. Call or text me. 513-207-2131 Thanks, Roy
  15. suicidealli

Rally

The boys and I had a great time! The boys are already talking about next year. It was very well thought out, and organized. Thanks to everyone who helped put it together. It gets bigger, and better every year. Thanks, Roy, Nick, and Nate
  16. suicidealli

Yellow SS

I seen a yellow SS on I75 sat in northern ky heading tord Cincinnati. I thought it was my old one, but it wasn't. Merc with an alien cowl. Anyone know who it was????? Roy
  17. suicidealli

Front halfs

260 big bearing. It has 2 welds by ruck years ago. I ran it for years works great. I spun it over 10k no issues. 350.00 TYD 2.5 245 carb front small bearing. It has some markes on one sealing ring area from a bad bearing. Will run fine they way it is. This will bolt on a 2.5 200 also...
  18. suicidealli

32p chopper ii

I bought this when I was running the 200hp powerhead. I never got to run it. Prop looks new. You can still see the factory sanding on the blades. I blueprinted and balanced it. Otherwise it is stock. Not labbed! Flo torq. 475.00 Text me for pics Thanks, Roy
  19. suicidealli

2 15" sporty's

15" sportmaster I have a fat shaft 15" sporty. 1.87 gears, Newer drive shaft. It was just gone through new seals and replaced a few bearings. Everything is in great shape. It was a straight skeg, but was nothced and rolled for a torq tab. Also has a blunted nose, and the skeg is swept some...
  20. suicidealli

Parting out a couple 2.5

I have two 1993 175hp efi's, And a mid 90's 200hp efi. One of the 175 is a complete drop on with atleast a burnt piston. Other 175 is apart block needs bored, you can seen some marks where metal was around the crank, but block is useable. front is junk. Some parts but not complete. Efi etc is...