Search results

1. jay j

Top Speed Question/Discussion

I have had 3 grand sports and to say the least they were very fun boats to 90 -95 mph. I talked to Dewitt Deweese in length about the setup and he took a gs to 114 with a drag motor and only did it once. After he did that he took the motor off and never attempted a top end run again with the...
  2. jay j

$ 100.00 Allison

The boat is about 30 miles from me. Has my interest but alot of work and from what I know the bottom is well, messed up. No trailer and rotten as Haites. Wait til its free I guess and go get it.
  3. jay j

Prop Delema - Grandsport

I have had 3 grandsports all with different motorcombos and a 27 omc srx worked really well as all around and a pretty inexpensive, just dont thin em much.
  4. jay j

Flywheel?

The late 2.4 40 flywheels(red in color) are 4lbs lighter than the black 40 amp, if you want to save some money, but as Mr. Gohr said going to the 16 amp will have your crank giving you a standing ovation.
  5. jay j

yamaha 70hp gearcase

great condition $300.oo plus ship need to move
  6. jay j

Rebuilding decsions 200/225

Hey Roy I have been playing with a Pro Stock motor on my little hydrosteam and it is really amazing at how these motors perform stock. They leave like a 280 and start going soft in the mis to upper 7's and depending on what you are doing u can increase or decrease that. Mine is turning in the...
  7. jay j

1999 6hp Yamaha

solddddddd
  8. jay j

1999 6hp Yamaha

I have a mint 20" 6hp Yamaha that was put into service in 2010. In almost new condition, and will work on jon boats etc, I have a plate I made to lift it 5". Used very little and runs very well. Asking 800.00 obo. Only reason I am selling is I went to a bigger motor.
  9. jay j

ride guide steering wheel

Yep that is what i need .. Call me 334-618-4802
  10. jay j

ride guide steering wheel

I need a steering wheel that fits the ride guide system that use the trim wire thru the bolt in the wheel. It has the 5 bolt holes. Need it asap. Anyone?
  11. jay j

Roy I have a set of c3 35cc heads, one hole is helicoiled and a set of c4 deep dish one hole...

Roy I have a set of c3 35cc heads, one hole is helicoiled and a set of c4 deep dish one hole needs surfacing u interested?
  12. jay j

yamaha 70hp lower unit

non preload pin, motor seized. I think it a late 80's early nineties in great shape have prop also 17pitch. $400.00
  13. jay j

10 inch jackplate

Hack I have one that came off a procarft i think its a vance, single screw adjust, $100 plus the ride.
  14. jay j

27 tempest 48-825868

prop is sold
  15. jay j

27 tempest 48-825868

in good shape has flo torque hub with omc insert $215.00 shipped.
  16. jay j

Bobs Jackplate 4" or 6" for sale $125.00

how much pre jack is built in it? or a pic would work. bout ready to order one so let me know. thanks jay
  17. jay j

parts for sale

Being shipped today usps. left you a message on your phone.
  18. jay j

parts for sale

PM sent. Thanks
  19. jay j

parts for sale

sending pm
  20. jay j

parts for sale

yes its for the 2.5 have all bolts and is in great shape.