Search results

1. J

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all you speed freaks .
  2. J

XR2002 pics

Hey Yall I need a favor. I need some pics of the inside of transom and bilge area of an XR2002. All angles if possible. Thanks John
  3. J

Hey Hack02

Your box is full. We,re stayin at the Comfort Inn with Jimmy and Duane. Comje shoot the **** with us. John
  4. J

15" Sportmaster

Lots of skeg work by Tillman. Nose has been blunted. Good case . I raced it for one season and took it off and its been sitting on a stand for 2 seasons. I put it on my bassboat 2 weeks ago with fresh oil and water pump. 1500.00 Johnny
  5. J

Trolling Motor ?

I want a 24 volt foot / bow . 70 -80 pound thrust. Ive heard the 80s are really hard on batteries compared to the 70s. Any truth to that? Also motorguide or minn kota? Thanks for the info guys. Johnny
  6. J

Please Wear Your Floaties

Lost a skeg on my favorite case just as I hit 90 yesterday. :eek: What a ride. She almost bucked me out. Shot to the ribs but everything is OK. :thumbsup:Well except for the case and prop. Yall wear your gear . The jacket saved me from some good bruises. Johnny
  7. J

ODBA Racing on Lake Eufaula

On Aug 22-23. at Hardridge Creek Park . This will be an ODBA sanctioned race. We will be running all classes both days. You will be able to watch from the park where there will be consessions and some shade . Bring your chairs and canopies if you want to. This is an open pit event and we...
  8. J

Help me

Does anyone have any Varget,H380 ,or Win748 that they can sell. Any large rifle primers, Wanting CCI BR2. Cant find **** around here. Bring it to Thomas ville would be ok. Thanks JOhnny
  9. J

ODBA Chattahoochee

This weekend April 19 and 20. See ya'll there. Johnny
  10. J

95 Allison XB 2002 comp.

95 XB2002 Comp -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Boat still has steering, guages, merc controls , hotfoot , jackplate etc. No motor . We had a chip on the back of one of the upper strakes at the very back where it turns to go up the transom...
  11. J

Robert

You Have a PM Johnny
  12. J

Xr2001 cover

Anybody got one for sale? Thanks Johnny
  13. J

Hey Jay J.

Did you ever get that thing figured out? Are you coming to Chattahoochee this Sat? Johnny
  14. J

RB in MN

SENT YOU A MESSAGE. Look at pics under Larry Edelen in the owners page. Later Johnny
  15. J

owners pics

Hey Ya,ll Can anyone tell me how to put pics in the owners section ? Just have to tell me in wire grass terms so maybe I can understand hwhat going on. :wink: Thanks Johnny