95 Allison XB 2002 comp.

johnnyracer

95 XB2002 Comp

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boat still has steering, guages, merc controls , hotfoot , jackplate etc. No motor . We had a chip on the back of one of the upper strakes at the very back where it turns to go up the transom fixed . It was purely cosmetic . It was about the size of a finger nail. Took the tank out and cleaned it. Hasn't had a drop of fuel in it yet. ( Still out of boat ). Figured who ever was interested might want to see under it.We then had the whole boat buffed and put brand new from Allison seat foam and cover on the drivers seat and bought a complete rear bench for it. ( not even bolted in yet.) All new badges and new pin strips as well. The carpet shows normal fishing wear but , cleans up pretty good . The only bad spot is right in front of the console .It has a hole in the carpet about the size of nickle or so. The trailer is very road worthy but, needs some elbow grease. Rims and tires are pretty good. 8500.00 Pretty Firm
Thanks Johnny 850-527-5446cell Robert 850-832-4266
Attached Thumbnails

CORRECTION : IT IS A 94 MODEL. SORRY MY MISTAKE.

Attachments

Last edited:

suicidealli

i would love to, BUT we are busy here at work. i have about 5 hours on the powerhead. it is running real strong. i cut some of the exhaust, and those wizards are nice!!!! revs up faster. i have only spun it 5500 for shorts runs. trying to break it in.
boat looks great man. these gas prices are killing me!!!!!!!!! i have 5 trips planed this year. jasper is the long one!!!!

roy

johnnyracer

We'll definately see you in Jasper. Bass boat for sure and the race boat if I think its competitive. Haven't even been in the boat yet this year and gonna try and race it this weekend., If it will start.

Johnny