Search results

1. D.Ally

Looking for a 28p chopper

HI guys looking for a big ear 28 chopper Thanks Dave
  2. D.Ally

Rods needed

Im looking for some hi perf rods 818141 top guided or chattfields Thanks Dave H.
  3. D.Ally

Any clean Xb 02 out there ?

I maybe in the market for a nice 02 , comp or lighter would be the preference anyone heard of one that might pop up ? thanks Dave
  4. D.Ally

Allison on Chetek lake , WI ?

I have a buddy that has a place on Chetek lake in wi , and a saw a Allison a couple weeks ago on the chain up there said it wasn't a bass boat but had a closed deck like a gs or ss maybe had a merc on it . just curious if someone has one up there , we go there from time to time would be nice to...
  5. D.Ally

wizards vs reynolds pistons ?

I have used Wizards with my last couple rebuilds on my motors , Been happy with them ,,but im reslugging a 95 260 for a spare to sit on the shelf and was just curious if anyone has ran reynolds racing Brand pistons ? I do see there side pinned. I did a search on my sites and havnt seen...
  6. D.Ally

200 cases still avalible ?

Im looking for a 200 case to put hd internals in , I have a nice torquemaster but want to swap them in a 200 case hear there not availble anymore ? Dave
  7. D.Ally

odyssey Batt .

Was wondering what chargers u guys are using for Odyssey batterys. I bought a couple and dont want to mess them up ? Dave
  8. D.Ally

Wtb Allison trim switch on wheel

Anyone have one layin around or on a wheel u want to get rid of Switch for the steering wheel < pully cable steering > Dave
  9. D.Ally

Anyone know this boat

1989 Allison XR brouchre , i own it now havnt drivin it got it late this fall ,, seein if there is a history on it ? I think it came from dwn south okl, or mississippi ? thanks Dave
  10. D.Ally

trim accuator

I was wondering if a shortened 20 " mid to a 15" mid. would still take the 20" stainless steel trim gauge kit, I have the gauge and cable but no hardware to mount to mid was wondering which to buy ? thanks Dave
  11. D.Ally

Square tuner

I have a square tuner no cracks or welds very nice condition 250.00 bo Dave
  12. D.Ally

Hot foot ,

Im looking for a hot foot with toe strap if anyone has one , Dave
  13. D.Ally

W.T.B Allison jackplate

need a allison jackplate for a 15" Dave
  14. D.Ally

Prop markings ..

I have a Idea or maybe a question . Why not have a list of markings on props + who did the work .. So when ur looking to buy one u know whos been pounding on it and making the art work .. U see all these Allison cuts or ET cuts but no real prop shop name .. The main .. Tillman ...
  15. D.Ally

XR2002 rear Seats

Have 2 of them nice , no tears or fades Looking for a Xb2002 Rear seat Red and Black B/o ? Trades might be looking for a nice Ally Wheel with trim switch Dave
  16. D.Ally

power head ser#

Can any one tell me about it warr ,stuff ever been worked on ? OG368133 1996 260 thanks D
  17. D.Ally

WTB 260 long block

i am looking for a 260 long block ie crank ,rods pistons heads ,divder plate , thanks ALLy owners Dave
  18. D.Ally

elect. prob

hey guys i purchesed a xb02 and am having prob, with the wiring i turn the key to the acc, position and the trim pump starts tilting the motor up and wont stop unless i disconnect the batt, ? thanks dave
  19. D.Ally

wiring issue

i have a xb02 and when i turn the key to the on position the trim pump turns on and goes up ? i am wiring illetirate so some help would be appreciated thanks guys ? dave
  20. D.Ally

steering arms

i need the 2 steering arms for opposed steering the L shaped rods that go from motor to cable and bracket on motor need some help guys thanks dave