Search results

1. bruce pitts

xb2002

i have an xb2002 with 13 in of setback it has a 200xs on it with a 28 chopper on it right now i am 1/4 in above pad 87 mph at 6450 rpm anyone have any set up tips for this rig thanks not sure were i need to be with that much set back
  2. bruce pitts

xr2001

good news my xr2001 over the winter got knock up and had a 2001 xb2002 with an 200xs ss lol if i can figure out how to post pic i put some up or i made need some help
  3. bruce pitts

odba/ecdba

anyone have any motel info for the race coming up in may in wetumpka,al. thanks
  4. bruce pitts

Dsra

What is the link to there web site thanks
  5. bruce pitts

Ecdba

anyone going to the race at tabor city
  6. bruce pitts

manning race

shook joel and i had had a great time at the race looking forward to the race in tabor city nc. anyone going to that race?
  7. bruce pitts

good times

some friends and i meet at the lake in manning sc. we made a few passes with the race boats ate some good hamburgers and hotdogs and had some fun life is good we have all been bless to be able to have good times like this.to all the moms i wish you a bless day
  8. bruce pitts

Ecdba

Anyone coming to the race in manning?
  9. bruce pitts

race at manning sc.

anyone going to the race in manning i'll be there just asking so if any one needs help with anything just look me
  10. bruce pitts

Ddt

I need to buy one does anyone recall a post that had them for sell thanks
  11. bruce pitts

thunder birds

Thunder Birds are in town this weekend to do a air show here in North Charleston i feel the need for speed about 2 months ago the blue angels were here and put on a great show now i get to see who is the best have a great week every one.
  12. bruce pitts

odba

any one know why odba web site not working i heard they was not having the race after fort rucker
  13. bruce pitts

blue angels

after going home lat weekend and running the old race boat a little came back to work here in north charleston sc. on the boeing 787 job and they have the blue angels here getting ready to put a air show on this weekend being the airport is right beside us man i like to take a ride just one...
  14. bruce pitts

race dates

anyone heard of any race dates
  15. bruce pitts

never forget

merry christmas to all the vet's and our troops god bless all
  16. bruce pitts

jasper race

You can watch the race at Jasper TN. oct. 9-10 at this web site http://www.ustream.tv/channel/odba-racing races start both days at 11;00 am
  17. bruce pitts

jasper race and river run

anyone going to be in jasper on friday the 18th i'll be at the race site on friday if anyone want to come by and kick the dirt ::beer:
  18. bruce pitts

happy birthday

I like to say happy birthday to HOTPROP BEERS UP TO U MY FRIEND :beer:
  19. bruce pitts

race time

going to pick up my power head saturday for my xr2001 let the fun begin:beer::very happy thanks to jeff and shook
  20. bruce pitts

Happy new year

THE HAPPIEST PEOPLE DON'T NECESSARILY HAVE THE BEST OF EVERYTHING THEYJUST MAKE THE BEST OF EVERYTHING! HAPPY NEW YEAR :relax: