Search results

1. V

Red Allison Read Here

Red Where u been man. Been waiting for a good food plot update or buck inventory. let me hear from ya.
  2. V

Pass Fast @ Clinton 2014

Just wanted to say I enjoyed the rally and I also enjoyed meeting everyone. Thanks to the guys who Quarterback this event. Then guys like myself who are able to come at the last minute and still have fun. Didn't get a chance to tell folks bye due to the rain but I look forward to the next...
  3. V

New Hydro

Finally got to run my new wheel today. Its a 26 XOB. Got to give to Todd as the man knows how to build a wheel for an Allison. I was running a 26 Trophy Plus and pretty much white knuckling it at speed. Not fun. Not comfortable. I ran this new wheel today WFO and did with one hand. I felt like...
  4. V

Collierville - Memphis Area

Im in town working and after seeing everyone pulling boats around I'm goin down to Louisiana and get my boat and bringing it up here. Anyone in the area interseted in showing me how to drive this thing your help would be greatly appreciated. Its an xb-21 and Ive only had it in the water a few times.