Search results

1. B

WTB 20” 2.5 sportsmaster driveshaft

Anyone have one they would like to sell?
  2. B

Got her done

3. B

Got her done

Ivory Pearl with Burgundy and gold metal flake pin-striping. Twenty three years old and weighing in at 715#. Just as quick as my 07 I raced. 1/4 mile 100 mph sub 11 second. Just put in a carpet kit and cleaned and polished her up.
  4. B

Sportsmaster WTB tab?

I am looking for a 2.5 20" fat shaft 1:87 gear sportsmaster. Anyone? Also I can't recall which type torque tab works best on our boats, straight or curved? Seems there used to a preference.
  5. B

WTB sportsmaster

Looking for a Merc 2.5 280hp 20" fat shaft 1:87" gears . Anyone have one>
  6. B

sportscaster lower unit gears

Many years ago?? I purchased a set of gears for a sportscaster from a company other than Mercury. Anyone know the name of the company that makes these gears?
  7. B

Looking for 26ET or like prop

Blade on my 26ET cracked beyond repair. Looking for another 26ET or equivaliant replacement. Anyone have anything?
  8. B

hydraulic steering recall

You guys with the seastar tournament cylinders please check your cylinder and see if it's part of this Advisory Notice from seastar. Don't drag your feet on this. It has instructions of what to look for and what to do. If your cylinder is affected you may not get a warning sign that something is...
  9. B

Hydraulic steering recall notice

ou guys with the seastar tournament cylinders please check your cylinder and see if it's part of this Advisory Notice from seastar. Don't drag your feet on this. It has instructions of what to look for and what to do. If your cylinder is affected you may not get a warning sign that something is...
  10. B

WTB Steering wheel trim switches

Anyone have a couple trim switches that go on the steering wheel they want to sell??
  11. B

in need of 280 head or set

Guys I am looking for at least one stock head for a 280 Merc. A pair is fine but need one for sure. Thanks in advance for any assistance. have fun one safe
  12. B

Merc or Yamaha

Been out of boating for a few years. Getting new tritoon for lake house. Any major differences in new 150 4 stroke outboards? Thanks in advance for any opinions?
  13. B

Possible relocation to Tennico Villages Tennessee ????

We are headed to Tellico Villages next week to look. Haven't had boat in the water for years but I have always wanted a home on the lake with a couple boat docks with lifts, a shop etc. We would just spend summers there and RV back to Arizona in winter. I understand it is just across the river...