Possible relocation to Tennico Villages Tennessee ????

Bill Mason

We are headed to Tellico Villages next week to look. Haven't had boat in the water for years but I have always wanted a home on the lake with a couple boat docks with lifts, a shop etc. We would just spend summers there and RV back to Arizona in winter. I understand it is just across the river from the plant (maybe good maybe not)?? Been in the area just to go to plant a few times but don';t know much about it other than that. Anyone know more about the area? Thanks in advance for any info guys.

Be safe have fun

22R

I know nothing as I live in South Louisiana but I envy your predicament.... Best of luck and keep us posted.

22R

skewby

great place to live. i live 45-50 southwest of there, I'm on watts bar lake towards the south end of it. spent all day out running around in nice 64 degree Jan. day. you being in tellico your just outside knoxville and just an hour and a half or so from chattanooga. real nice area

Allyfishing

I heard radio advertising about lake front properties a few years ago going for ridiculous prices on Tellico. Sounded like it was too good to be true.

scj

I lived there for a short while and loved the area. Work took me to the Nashville area and this is where I'll reside until they bury me, hopefully.
Nashville has so much to offer but you'll pay for it.