Search results

1. D

WTB windshield

I have an 88 xr2002 and would like a tinted windshield. Does anyone have one for sale or know where to get one?
  2. D

parting out 1981 225 chrome bore 2.4

I have disassembled a running 81 225 and have some parts for sale. make offers chrome block, Cylinders all good but has head bolts broke in several spots uses 1st generation 2 piece heads 2 1st generation cylinder heads with water jackets no damage in chambers I believe they are stock steel...
  3. D

1990 merc 2.4 fat block

I have a 1990 2.4 200hp motor that has a block that looks like a 2.5 with no fingerports. Anyone have an idea what it's worth. It has exhaust port reliefs and has 110lbs in each cylinder according to the gauge I used. Can it be bored to 3.5" bore to make it a 2.5L. Any ideas or thoughts?
  4. D

WTB 2.5L cowling

I'm looking for a complete 2.5 lightweight cowling, pan and plate would prefer mariner
  5. D

xr2002 setup on a trailer

I have a xr2002 that I am putting on an aluminum trailer. It was on the wrong trailer when I purchased it. Can I get the measurements of the bunks from those of you who currently own a xr2002 with trailers that are properly positioned. Also if you could snap a pic or two of the trailer...