xr2002 setup on a trailer

Derrick

I have a xr2002 that I am putting on an aluminum trailer. It was on the wrong trailer when I purchased it. Can I get the measurements of the bunks from those of you who currently own a xr2002 with trailers that are properly positioned. Also if you could snap a pic or two of the trailer without the boat, would be great. I'm looking for the length and width apart, the width at the transom will be wider than the front of the bunks

tony Atwell

Derick I have an 2002 on a steel trailer I'm fixin to sand blast and paint. Its the older race style trailer with the axle way back on the trailer. Can and will get the bunk measurement and width apart measurements if it will help you.

Derrick

please and thank you I'm just trying to get the boat to sit properly on the new trailer without have to reweld and drill and bolt the bunk brackets several times to get it right

tony Atwell

Hey Derrick.

Runners are 2x4
Out side is 6ft long
Inside is 11ft 6 inchs long
From center of trailer out the inside runner is 9inches from center of trailer to center of runner. Out side is 2ft 4inches from center of trailer to center of runner. The two runners are 20inches apart.

Derrick

your boat sits on 4 bunks? mine sits on 2 each are 2x8 mounted vertically under the 2nd strake out from the pad.

ally2dextreme

I just picked up a 85 on original trailer I'll give it a look when I'm back in town.

ally2dextreme

Thomas did it come from Cleveland, Tn.?
Picked it up at jasper ,think it was from around that way... I sure wish badss wouldn't have told me I couldn't buy any Allison's,hadn't bought any in over 10 years since he acted like a cry baby I buy everyone I find lol.. 3 xtbs,xr and a xb 2002,getting as bad as you lol.

Dave Hensley

If I had the time and didn't have a boat I would like to take one of those XTB's and make a center console boat with BIG front deck. I still think they are the best driving hull he ever built..for fishing anyway.