Search results

1. Npark

Sporty vs JC at 110+++

Hey guys would love to get some ideas and opinions on the different lift characterists of the two cases at speed. I have a 2002t I bought from Brack that has been running really good with my lightly warmed up 15" 280 and stock skegged sporty (1.87) combo. I have the 8200rpm race box and I have...
  2. Npark

Performer Props on a 2002 or 003

Anyone have experience with them on one? It's a larger diameter (15") wheel and wondering how that will effect things versus the more normal 14.5". Do you see less slip since you have more blade area for the prop to bite? If you had two identical props in pitch, cut and barrel one being a...
  3. Npark

Those that make long runs

What's your combo? Hull/weight, engine, prop and prop shaft size? What RPM do you cruise at most of the time and have you broken a prop shaft? I have Bracks old 2002t (920#) and bought a nice 280ss for it. After a few weeks I broke the prop shaft. I had prolly about 10 hours on it but 275+...
  4. Npark

New to me xb2002 and some questions

First time to the board, want to thank you guys in advance for any info. I recently bought Bracks gorgeous 2002. I also found a really clean never blown up or welded 280ss. It has about 10hours since being freshened up by Diamond at which time they did some light cleanup in the chest, top...