1. C

Does anyone recognize this boat

What year model is it?
  2. C

Installing a Lower?

Got it figured out, thanks folks
  3. C

Installing a Lower?

I just bought the lower and Bob's just redone all that stuff,hasn't been ran since..Another novice question,could you get just the housing? I'm guessing the housing for a sporty,cle,200 are the same?
  4. C

Installing a Lower?

Always have dealt with lowers that motors have had a 3/4" water tube, but on this pro max I have it's a 1/2" water tube and the lower has a 3/4" water pump opening, is there a reducer I could get to fit them together?
  5. C

XR2002 on Craigslist

Just stumbled across this: http://knoxville.craigslist.org/boa/4849799876.html
  6. C

Trolling motor on Xb02

Might have asked this before, but what trolling motor are you guys with xb02's running? Would like to see any pics you have also.. Looking for one that isn't real heavy and that I can take off quick. Thanks in advance
  7. C

Eagle One Performance

Yeah stay as far as you can away from them....I've seen some lowers they did for a buddy of mine,I'm just glad he's still alive after running them.
  8. C

Allison Xb02 Comp

1990 comp hull xb 2002,200 lower with bobs cone, 20" ridge back off shore mid Livorsi Gauges, hydraulic steering, & a $500 4 speaker sound system ... $11, 500 everything but powerhead..sits on a tandem axle trailer
  9. C

WTB XB02 Cover

Looking to buy a XB02 cover. Thanks in advance, Justin
  10. C

Looking for Xb2002

Hey John you by got a picture of Kains boat you could text me?
  11. C

Looking for Xb2002

Send pics to bamahunter5@aol.com when you can if you don't mind.
  12. C

Looking for Xb2002

Looking for a Xb2002. Distance really doesn't matter. Let me know whats out there. Thanks Justin
  13. C

Allison XR 2002

Yeah Taylor doesn't own that one anymore, Calloway does
  14. C

WTT Single for Tandem

Still looking for a trade.. Needing one ASAP
  15. C

Moderators

Seen this one? http://batonrouge.craigslist.org/boa/4358631714.html
  16. C

Xr01 Stripe?

Yeah I was trying to multitask when I typed that earlier... Thanks for getting the measurement. Probably just saved me some money... Justin R
  17. C

Xr01 Stripe?

Anybody ever measured the width of the stripe that's on the majority of Xr2001's? Roy or Gore where you at?
  18. C

Allison vs STV or, not an "Allison Boat For Sale" thread

Well last time me and josh talked a few weeks back he was looking for a stv to do it with, looks like he's changed his mind now
  19. C

Allison vs STV or, not an "Allison Boat For Sale" thread

I see this number going down soon..
  20. C

Allison seat covers

Taller ones.. The seats should be universal amongst Allison's right? A tall back seat from a xr01 should be the same as a tall back from a xb02/03?