Looking for Xb2002

greenboat

2008. XB2002. Red/black. No power. Tandem axle Boatmate. 3 bucket seats. 1 folding fishing seat.1 butt seat. Trolling motor with quick release mount. Depth / fish finder.Brand new full cover from Allison, never been out of the bag. Hydraulic steering.As close to new as possible. I don't have any pictures but I can get some by the weekend. Just have more boats than time right now. I'm sure I'm leaving out some stuff.$19500.

bec

Got a 2002 in Alex city white and red with a 225x at a car lot here that they say it will run 110 mph:shock:.dont know what year it is but is very clean.has a Jacos edition prop on the back.oh yeah on a single axle trailer.hull looks flawless and no rash on the bottom of the pad .

bec

Got a 2002 in Alex city white and red with a 225x at a car lot here that they say it will run 110 mph:shock:.dont know what year it is but is very clean.has a Jacos edition prop on the back.oh yeah on a single axle trailer.hull looks flawless and no rash on the bottom of the pad .
Boat sold.wow that was quick

bec

This one