Search results

1. C

Installing a Lower?

Always have dealt with lowers that motors have had a 3/4" water tube, but on this pro max I have it's a 1/2" water tube and the lower has a 3/4" water pump opening, is there a reducer I could get to fit them together?
  2. C

XR2002 on Craigslist

Just stumbled across this: http://knoxville.craigslist.org/boa/4849799876.html
  3. C

Trolling motor on Xb02

Might have asked this before, but what trolling motor are you guys with xb02's running? Would like to see any pics you have also.. Looking for one that isn't real heavy and that I can take off quick. Thanks in advance
  4. C

Allison Xb02 Comp

1990 comp hull xb 2002,200 lower with bobs cone, 20" ridge back off shore mid Livorsi Gauges, hydraulic steering, & a $500 4 speaker sound system ... $11, 500 everything but powerhead..sits on a tandem axle trailer
  5. C

WTB XB02 Cover

Looking to buy a XB02 cover. Thanks in advance, Justin
  6. C

Looking for Xb2002

Looking for a Xb2002. Distance really doesn't matter. Let me know whats out there. Thanks Justin
  7. C

Xr01 Stripe?

Anybody ever measured the width of the stripe that's on the majority of Xr2001's? Roy or Gore where you at?
  8. C

Looking for Xr2001 Trailer

Looking for a Xr2001 tandem axle trailer for the newer bottom. Thanks Justin Btw, does anyone know what other ally trailers can work for a 01?
  9. C

Allison Foil

Does anybody have a pic of a 2.5 & 3L foil beside each other? Would like to see how much more surface the 3L has than the 2.5. Thanks in advance
  10. C

WTT Single for Tandem

I'm wanting to trade a single axle galvanized trailer by boatmate for a tandem axle. The trailer is a 9 out of 10 and am looking for the same. Trailer is for a 2003 xr01. Thanks Justin
  11. C

Traveling from south fl

Anybody traveling north from southeast fl with a empty hitch that could pull a empty boat trailer. Thanks in advance... Justin
  12. C

WTB Cover

Looking for a Xr01 cover. Thanks
  13. C

Mid section weight

Anybody got the weight #s on the mid sections? In stock form.
  14. C

Looking for Allison Drag

Got a buddy looking for a Allison drag, newer style bottom( believe 2001 and newer). Solid white or white with red stripes. Hull and trailer only. Thanks Justin R
  15. C

1998 Allsion Xr2001

"Hull is a 98 solid red XR01 drag. Has silver and black pinstrip down it and the new style fairings from Allison on the front dash and the long back one. Not sure of exact hull wieght but do know the deck is pretty thin. NO spider crackin are anything like that in it. I had it wieghed at one of...
  16. C

Allison drag

Whats being used to latch the front of the drag fairing in the boat instead of the regular bolt, washer, and nut. Thanks in advance
  17. C

Svs

Looking to buy a SVS for a for a 280. Pm me if you have one. Thanks Justin
  18. C

Xr01 Fairing

Is there another way to latch the front of the fairing down instead of the traditonal screw,2flat washers and nut method. Looking for a quicker way? Thanks Junior
  19. C

Bigtis where you at?

One of the best looking 02's Ive ever seen http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/boa/2533852749.html
  20. C

WTB Allison bucket seat

Looking for a allison bucket seat, Perfer the shell be red or yellow in color. Thanks Justin