Search results

1. L

Allison Deluxe Tool/Cup Holder Ruler Kits

I ordered the ruler and cup/tool holder kits several years ago. I have a 2015 XB21 Bassport Pro Elite. And now that I am retired, I have the time to install them. I started with the cup holder and found that it is not a direct drop-in install. The new stainless cup holder is larger in diameter...
  2. L

Allison XB21 Broken Hatch Latch

These appear to be Eberhard ECL-130-KP8-MB (Eclipse Pull Ring Slam Latches). I can't seem to find anyone who sells them. Does anyone know where I can purchase them? I guess I will just call Allison when they are open?
  3. L

XB21 Live-well Intake screen

I was taking the intake screen off the driver's side for cleaning. And the whole male threaded stud came out. I thought it was screwed into a plate on the underneath side, but no, when I tried to tighten, nothing. Then it just pulled out with almost no resistance. The fitting is gray PVC with a...
  4. L

Installing Solid Hub in Trophy Prop Questions

I got a Trophy prop to use as a spare from another guy in our bass club (cheap). It had the plastic 1" flo-torque hub, so I have to replace it with the solid metal 1 1/4 hub. These solid hubs fit tight and once in are the "devil" to get out, so I am thinking they are once and done, and want to...
  5. L

No CG Capacity Plate - XB21 Bassport Pro Elite, Progressive Insurance balking because boat has 225 HP

I am at the low end of the HP range on XB21's out there. Is anyone else have issues with getting insurance?
  6. L

Introduction - New User Lee Muschler

Hello from Lake of the Ozarks. I have an Allison XB21 Bassport Pro Elite with a 225 ProXS. I bought it in 2017 from Key Puckett's dealership it Dallas Texas. Lee Muschler