1. S

Wtb ecu

Looking for ecu with a bumped limiter for my 2002/2.5/225pm/x
  2. S

Wtb ecu

Looking for an ECU with a bumped limiter for my 2002-225pm/x
  3. S

WTB 30p

Looking for a 30p for my ss must be fixed fat shaft or the flo torque.Thanks...Kevin
  4. S

WTB JackPlate

still looking !!!:help
  5. S

28p Re mazco

sorry forgot to post price need $400 thats half of what I have in it.
  6. S

28p Re mazco

Real nice prop not sure how to post pictures but will mail to you.Some cup added to help carry load one of my favs of all my props but will not work with my new project.Will trade up on 30et or if some has something for my ss excel I will consider.Mazco prop is FIXED FAT SHAFT.....Thanks Kevin
  7. S

WTB JackPlate

8-10" hydrolic jackplate for my ss excel ty....Kevin
  8. S

WTB 28et or drag

looking for a 28et or 28drag must be fixed fat or flotorq hub thanks:help
  9. S

225 pro max ecu w/mod 3 curve

Would this work on my 2002 promax.I was going to send mine away just to get rev limiter bumped.What is the limiter? and mod3 curve?thanks Kevin
  10. S

wtb Allison gs or ss

Search is over thanks for everyones help:beer:
  11. S

wtb Allison gs or ss

Yes already a member of SnF thats where my stream came from and a year later the 2002 225x.Yes I have done my home work on the boats "ss and gs".I do alot of skiing thats why i said gs but also have enough friends with tournament ski boats so thought ss.I wanted to see what was out there for...
  12. S

wtb Allison gs or ss

Wanted Allison Gs Or Ss I'am looking for a Allison Gs or Ss side by side front seating with the bench in the back.Can just be hull only or turn key I am open for options on that part.Must be in great shape not looking for anything that needs any work.Any one with any leads?Thanks....Kevin