Search results

1. Deason

Allision XB 2002

I am selling my 97 2002. I purchased this boat 3 years ago and due to my job keeping me on the road 9 to 10 months out of the year I don't have time to enjoy it. The boat is in excellent condition. It still has the original seats, carpet and side decals on it. There is no chips or any kind of...
  2. Deason

Wanted..Trim Actuator for 15 mid

Looking for a Trim actuator for a 15 mid , Have gauge and cable just need a actuator .. Thanks
  3. Deason

260 water temp????

I have only run my boat 4 times ... The first 2 the water temp stayed around 140 to 150 when running around 5000 rpms and would cool back down to 100 to 110 when back at idle,,,,,, I put a new water pump in it and now when ya run 5 to 6 k it doesnt get above 100 ,,,All i did is put a new water...
  4. Deason

WTB-Hydromotive t4x

Looking for a tx4 26" for a fat shaft or a flo tourqe.
  5. Deason

Rear fasbass cover

I have a Racing rear hatch on my 2002 and want one thats more fishing friendly ,, Does the new fasbass leave enough room for someone to fish? Would put the old style on it but really like the way the new one covers all the way to the transom ,, Besides looking really koollll....:beer:
  6. Deason

XB2002 With a 260 Best prop?

What would be the best starter ,best handeling prop for someone in the learning to drive process?
  7. Deason

Simon ad on 50 amp alt

I saw this on there web site and was wandering if anyone has one and if you can use the old style 260 cowl with it? I looked for video they speak of on their web site but cant find it.
  8. Deason

Changes in the xb2003????

Has there been any changes in the xb03 other than the interior since the first ones? As far as the hull?
  9. Deason

1991 Mercury xr4 complete

Mercury 1991 xr4 150 , very clean fresh water , Does not appear to have ever been apart except for heads being taken off, oil inj removed , trim works great , stock motor , lower off of 1990 xr4 , 2 to 1, new water pump , has a few minor scratches and chips on cowl , but overall a very clean...