Search results

1. J

Fuse Amperage

While working on the switch panel on the dash of my XB2003, I pulled all of the fuses out of the panel without paying attention to which ones went where. Two of the fuses are 5 amps, and the other two are either 20 or 25 amps (can't remember off-hand). Can someone please tell me what amp fuses...
  2. J

'96 XB2003/225 ProMax Regulator/Rectifier

Been a while since I've posted, but just ran into a problem and am seeking information/opinions. Motor died while running recently and wouldn't re-start with symptoms pointing to a dead battery. Battery should have stayed charged while running so initial assumption was charging system...
  3. J

'96 2003225 ProMax Regulator/Rectifier

Sorry, double post
  4. J

Follow up to "Another New Allison Owner" post

I am looking for advice/opinions on guages on my '96 2003 ProSport/'96 225 PM. I just bought the boat a few weeks ago and the fuel guage is not working (not sure if it is the guage or the sending unit); speedo does not work (previous owner verified the guage is bad); water pressure guage reads...
  5. J

Another new Allison owner

Long post so bear with me... I have been lurking on this site on and off for several years and have become very intrigued with these boats. I recently found myself without a boat (primarily Rangers in the past) which renewed my interest in the Allisons. I have been reading this board daily...