Fuse Amperage

JGray

While working on the switch panel on the dash of my XB2003, I pulled all of the fuses out of the panel without paying attention to which ones went where. Two of the fuses are 5 amps, and the other two are either 20 or 25 amps (can't remember off-hand). Can someone please tell me what amp fuses I should be using for: Instrument lights, Nav./Anchor lights, Bilge pump and the Accessory switch? I put it back together with the 5 amp fuses on the Instrument light and Nav./Anchor light switches and the 20-25 amp fuses on the Bilge pump and Accessory switches. Right after doing that, I replaced the bilge pump and the spec sheet on the new Atwood 750 gpm pump says it draws 4 amps, so now I'm wondering if that one should be a 5 amp fuse. I did a search here and didn't find anything and talked to Bill at Allison (who wasn't sure), so any insight here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks - Jerry

J

John Richied

Mine has the two small amp fuses on the Instrument lights and Accessory (top and bottom one)

I can

JGray

Thanks John. If I understand you correctly then, you are running the higher amp fuses for the bilge pump and nav/anchor lights, and the lower amp fuses for the accessories and instrument lights.

Jerry