Search results

1. S

02xb2003 and 02 280SS merc for sale

it is red and white with black wingtips. used very little. out 3 times last year just to run out the old gas, then with new gas to the beack and back, them to run sta-bil thru it for the winter. always stored indoors and looks like a showroom boat minus a cpl scratches. motor is strong. i dont...
  2. S

parting out a brigeport 2.5 240

1995 bridgeport merc part out or sell the whole motor. needs new wrist pins and a couple cylendars fixed. newer cei lower unit that cost 550.00 alone and was only ran 4 times and still has warranty left on the lower unit. located in central fla but can bring to illinois this coming weekend. call...
  3. S

bridgeport merc

i have a friend looking to get rid of a bridgeport. its not running as of right now. may trade for an optimax for his gambler. located in central florida. he is about to get it fixed but if someone wanted a good motor to build this one would be as good as any i guess. i think he just dropped a...
  4. S

150 xr4

have a late 80s 150 xr4 for sale. it has sat for several years inside and needs the regular maintinance like the water pump impeller replaced and a tune up. the oil injection needs removed or replaced as the cap for the oil tank is broken and a cpl of the hoses are dry rotted. i personally would...
  5. S

02 XB2003 with 02 280SS

it is red and white with black wingtips. used very little. out 3 times last year just to run out the old gas, then with new gas to the beack and back, them to run sta-bil thru it for the winter. always stored indoors and looks like a showroom boat minus a cpl scratches. motor is strong. i dont...
  6. S

xb02 river racer ???

hey guys, im looking for an older allison to put my xr4 on. dosent have to be pretty or immaculate but does have to be inexpensive as i have to get the motor worked on. im looking for a project and would like an 02 or a river racer but would take anything thats an allison. im needing something...
  7. S

xr4 merc build.

hey guys, just bought an old xr4 from a buddy. motor is stuck due to sitting in the barn for the last 10-12 years. i was with him the last time the motor was ran with no problems and we backed it in his barn and it has sat there since. i am wanting to do a few mods to it after i hone the...
  8. S

octane booster

i have a 280ss and i have been running octane booster in the motor. i used a stp brand but was wondering what or if anyone else uses octane booster and what would be the best to use for my motor.
  9. S

02xb2003 and 02 280SS merc for sale