02xb2003 and 02 280SS merc for sale

skeryfast280

it is red and white with black wingtips. used very little. out 3 times last year just to run out the old gas, then with new gas to the beack and back, them to run sta-bil thru it for the winter. always stored indoors and looks like a showroom boat minus a cpl scratches. motor is strong. i dont have a recent compression test but can get one. sat in barn all of 2009 due to being deployed to afghanistan. motor was gone thru and tune up at the end of 2009 and new spark plugs and water pump installed. here is all that comes with it...

3 new interstate deep cycle batteries in 2010
minn kota 80lb hand steer trolling motor 2008 with 3x steering saltwater edition. 24v. boat has never seen saltwater, i just wanted a white t-motor.
26p trophy plus prop
28p 3 blade chopper allison cut and lab finished (100 mph + with this prop)
lowrance lms240 with gps
lowrance x51 on front
cmc power jackplate with dial and trim indicator
custom allison cover
teleflex in dash flasher
nordskog gps speedometer with memory
on board 2 bank guest charger
all manuals for boat and motor
tandem axle boatmate trailer with surge brakes.

i am the second owner of this rig. its lotsa fun and ill hate not being the fastest thing on the lake here but we have a new addition to the family. will not separate boat and motor. the boat came from up by chicago originally where the boating season is much shorter. im in so illinois near mt vernon if anyone wants to take a look. ill try and post pics and will take more soon. serious inquires only. no test rides unless you show up with cash in hand.

$32,000.00

skeryfast280

tryin to keep all the high school kiddies from just coming to take a ride with no intentions of buying a boat... i think this is a fair price for this rig, what would you price it at?

DragAlly02

Start where your at you always can come down :wink sweet boat and motor combo. congrats on the new addition to the family:beer:
tryin to keep all the high school kiddies from just coming to take a ride with no intentions of buying a boat... i think this is a fair price for this rig, what would you price it at?

whipper

Very nice Allison and motor combo. You can tell even from the pics when a boat is as new because of how flawless to the eye they look. Yours has that look. With the right shine

skeryfast280

Thanks for all the help guys!!! Maybe some of you need to move to so ill so ill have some boats to run with. id have to keep her if there was another ally on my home lake lmao.

Stamey, im in mt vernon, IL.

skeryfast280

does anyone else use lemon pledge on their boat? I wipe her down with that stuff and a cotton rag every time she comes out of the water. worked awesome for me...

whipper

does anyone else use lemon pledge on their boat? I wipe her down with that stuff and a cotton rag every time she comes out of the water. worked awesome for me...
Havent tryed that but vinager and water works great in a spray balm also before a wax. Ill have to try that soon when I pull her out from hybernation.

skeryfast280

just be careful with the lemon pledge when shes all slicked up...... high speed low drag, i swear it adds 2mph to my top end lol. keep it off of the pad and the bottom as most already know.

strip

I have always used pledge. It will shine them up quick. But it does not give you any UV protection. But, as I said, it works great and is easy

Darth VMAX

No on the pledge, I have seen it yellow on light colored boats

That is a sweet combo, I am sure its tough to let go of her

strip

In all my years, I have never heard of pledge yellowing a boat. My thoughts are that the light colored boat yellowed because of some other factor or being left outside.

skeryfast280

it hasnt yellowed mine but its always best to test a small spot before using anything. my dad used it for years on a boat he used to have.

racerx

Hey Scary,i come down your way all the time with a allison bass boat,i have a cbin in Golconda IL,i live 6 hours north of there,where do you do your boating on Rend Lake?

skeryfast280

rend is home but ive been to carlyle a few times. i do fish the river and i put in at golconda some, buy my dads war eagle usually goes to the river. what ally do ya have?