Search results

1. K

I don't think I would like any smaller after owning one and my neigbors really love me when I fire it up in the drive way , sounds like a small block with wide open headers 8) ........( . )( . )...........
  2. K

Im hoping that I don't work this weekend and pictures and video's will be here..............( . )( . )........... 8)
  3. K

I had it up to 106 on gps with 1 other person in my boat with me and it was full of gas also..I still haven't went over 6 grand either, fresh rebuilt engine last spring and I took it nice and easy! Old engine 300 hp engine and using the prop slip calculater, 8 grand and speed was 110 mph...
  4. K

It was good talking with ya, I will keep it calm also......( . )( . )........... :lol:
  5. K

I sure am here and im posting cause I like to post Kevin, nothing more really :P Im still being nice Kevin, nothing was said bad right! Give me a link to the story K.....( . )( . )........I would love ta read it! :D
  6. K

We can try that also :lol: It's a 1990 HST HydroStream, this was a nice day taking a frind out for a spin at around 90-95 mph........( . )( . )...... It's a 275 Rude...V8 Baby... that is pushing 340hp at the prop and I run a 30 pitch chopper,4"off-shore exhaust is the panda and it has...
  7. K

There is 3 off us and we hate that panda, too many watching the nut size ya know..I keep mine in a hammock , tie it around my neck and I think they wanted to see..Hockey no! Way too many dicks there! I wanted to go next to the womens league, they noticed the hammock though ! Sooo, I got into...
  8. K

That killed me, so a fish finder gives you how much more speed? Or is it the trolling motar that's the panda?........( . )( . )........... :lol:
  9. K

Shutuppp :lol: wif those things :roll: ..........( . )( . )..............
  10. K

Thats play time Gary.........( . )( . )........ :lol:
  11. K

SUPER CHARGING OUTBOARDS

I have only seen one on the net......( . )( . )........... [/url]
  12. K

Im new here and no I don't own a fishing boat, I need to know if one of your boys trolling boats could beat a HST HydroStream ? I did 106 last year with a new rebuilt V8...1/4 mile blast! Can those fishing boats go that fast or what?..........( . )( . )........I have a RUDE also! :?: