Kim Hanson

Im new here and no I don't own a fishing boat, I need to know if one of your boys trolling boats could beat a HST HydroStream ? I did 106 last year with a new rebuilt V8...1/4 mile blast! Can those fishing boats go that fast or what?..........( . )( . )........I have a RUDE also! :?:

Jockey Up

Hey Kim your opening up a big can of worm here, There are some guys on here that can walk all over 106. Theres some on this board that has seen 120+........ AND ONE 130 MPH.

Jockey Up :)

Kim Hanson

Jockey Up said:
Hey Kim your opening up a big can of worm here, There are some guys on here that can walk all over 106. Theres some on this board that has seen 120+........ AND ONE 130 MPH.

Jockey Up :)
Shutuppp :lol: wif those things :roll: ..........( . )( . )..............

Kim Hanson

GotMyAlly said:
You might be suprised when an ol' fishin' bote blows by that 'stream.
That killed me, so a fish finder gives you how much more speed? Or is it the trolling motar that's the panda?........( . )( . )........... :lol:

Kim Hanson

fishnfireman said:
Hmmmm........Hanson-- from Canada.

You have any brothers ?
That like Hockey.
There is 3 off us and we hate that panda, too many watching the nut size ya know..I keep mine in a hammock , tie it around my neck and I think they wanted to see..Hockey no! Way too many dicks there! I wanted to go next to the womens league, they noticed the hammock though ! Sooo, I got into boats, no hammock....balls are on the floor and cool....

Please direct me to the badass's on here please, Im so focking bored right now and it would really be nice to slam on some fishing boat guys..........( . )( . )......... :idea:

GFinch

Kim, I'm new here also. I belive myself and others would rather hear about your boat then get in confrontations.
:shock:
I have a 1994 XB2003 with, a lets say for now non stock Johnson. Yes it was built as a fishing boat but it's my fast boat. I have a Champion/Johnson for tournament fishing it only goes 70 loaded.

So tell us about your boat and boating in Canada.

Gary
The gray sheep of the family!

K

Kevin from FL

Kim,

You ain't no newbie and I know why you are posting here.

Let's all get along with the different boards OK. Is that fair enough until you contact me for the whole story.

Kevin

Kim Hanson

GFinch said:
Kim, I'm new here also. I belive myself and others would rather hear about your boat then get in confrontations.
:shock:
I have a 1994 XB2003 with, a lets say for now non stock Johnson. Yes it was built as a fishing boat but it's my fast boat. I have a Champion/Johnson for tournament fishing it only goes 70 loaded.

So tell us about your boat and boating in Canada.

Gary
The gray sheep of the family!
We can try that also :lol: It's a 1990 HST HydroStream, this was a nice day taking a frind out for a spin at around 90-95 mph........( . )( . )......

It's a 275 Rude...V8 Baby... that is pushing 340hp at the prop and I run a 30 pitch chopper,4"off-shore exhaust is the panda and it has kick ass sound system in it and it gets lots of notice where ever it may be! It even made " Extreme Boats " mag, he asked me too send the pictures also 8)

This is the family boat and my 3 girls love it, it's my Marlin RaceBoat they don't like :lol:

Im the black sheep on these forums....( . )( . )........all boat forums but Havasu Barneys :p :D

Kim Hanson

Kevin from FL said:
Kim,

You ain't no newbie and I know why you are posting here.

Let's all get along with the different boards OK. Is that fair enough until you contact me for the whole story.

Kevin
I sure am here and im posting cause I like to post Kevin, nothing more really :p Im still being nice Kevin, nothing was said bad right! Give me a link to the story K.....( . )( . )........I would love ta read it! :D

K

Kevin from FL

Kim, nice or not , I know you over the years of the boards you post on. I have no problem with you.

You want the truth? 904-262-6062

fishnfireman

Pretty boat.

Im afraid if all it would do is 90-95 with a friend, with 340 prop horse power.

I would have to trade up !!!!!

Or you could try leaving that hammock on the bank. Sounds like it must be catching to much wind...

MMMMM remember to keep calm MMMMM

Kim Hanson

fishnfireman said:
Pretty boat.

Im afraid if all it would do is 90-95 with a friend, with 340 prop horse power.

I would have to trade up !!!!!

Or you could try leaving that hammock on the bank. Sounds like it must be catching to much wind...

MMMMM remember to keep calm MMMMM
I had it up to 106 on gps with 1 other person in my boat with me and it was full of gas also..I still haven't went over 6 grand either, fresh rebuilt engine last spring and I took it nice and easy!

Old engine 300 hp engine and using the prop slip calculater, 8 grand and speed was 110 mph... 8) ........( . )( . )........