Search results

1. D

Allison Rally 2022

Skewby I’d like a 3XL I’ll be there
  2. D

Weather?????

Roy you big wimp! I just winterized mine, I put my coveralls in it! Let's go Fishin !
  3. D

Kevin from FL

Thanks for everything! You will be missed!
  4. D

Had a great night

Went to the little lake I grew up fishing Guist Creek lake. It is about 365 acres. I only had 7 bites all night(9pm-4am) but I put five in the boat a 4 1/2 lber, a 4lber ,2 3 1/2 lber and a 2 1/2lber. Of course the biggest one got away. I broke off a really big fish on the boat ramp about 3:30...
  5. D

I need a little help

Ask the insurance company to find you another hull and trailer. Tell them you are not interested in the money.You just want your boat . I did that with my sisters car. They offered her $1500.00 for a 6 year toyota corolla with 75000 miles. I told insurance adjuster to just find me another car...
  6. D

TXPs

I ran one on my XB2002 w/245. the 25 was bad too the bone. Lots of boat lift great top end.
  7. D

Used Allison's

A buddy of mine has a Xb2003 with a fresh 280 $21,000 RL has a 1989 XB2002 w/o motor $6250.00 502-241-5080 I have a 1996 XTB21 w/245 carb motor $14,500 (I want the 2003)
  8. D

Want to buy.

RL has one. Call him at 502-241-5080 tell hmi James said call!
  9. D

Bwb

Bass and walleye boats has a "A" boat on the cover this month. Glenn and Allison man both have photos in there also.
  10. D

Prayers Needed

I'll keep Dylan in my prayers.
  11. D

ET vs Performer

John these props are slightly worked for your boat. When you call tell Billy or Tim your set up and they send what they think will run best for you. Not all of the props have that much cup rolled into the edges. From my past experience the ones used on a Bullet have a little more bow lift than...
  12. D

ET vs Performer

Call Billy or Tim @ 1-800-572-5527
  13. D

ET vs Performer

The Performer! :D I have a 26,28,and 30 3 blade and a 26 four blade SC cut
  14. D

ET vs Performer

I had to do this! :D Hey JohnR225, LongRodder over on FastBass ran his best numbers to date with a 30 ET. :lol: Well today after twisting his arm he went back to the water and ran a 30 Performer with the same set up. The performer was about 1mph faster in its stock mode. :shock: SStom's 30...
  15. D

DONE UNTILL NEXT YEAR

So Tom fell? :shock: You know his nick name is "Not so" We figured it fit. Not So Bright :oops:
  16. D

More proof you cant fish from an allison!

Way to go Jimmy "B" so can we call you Skeeter boy now? :D You know they are a fishin boat and them Allisons are race boats. :shock: