Search results

1. R

1998 xr2001 rr

Modified production or ODBASuper Stock\DSRA SUper Compo 1998 XR2001 RR Tandem axel, Rigged at BOATWORKS by Daryl Lane. Slosh tank and dual Weldon pumps. Motec Data recording dash, bottom blueprinted by Allison. In Control Foot throttle and shifter, rigged to meet safety requirements for...
  2. R

New member?

I know of someone who wants to join the site but has not been able to get any response from the ADMIN's. They are using a GMail account but it is a personal account. Any ideas? Any response from the admin on new members? Thanks in advance!
  3. R

GS wanted....

I have a buddy looking for a GS or V21. Looking for a nice GS, no motor preferred. Might even take a nice GT-20 or V21. Show me what you got!
  4. R

Wanted 2.6 YAMAHA EARLY model crankshaft

Must be in very good condition and hopefully never blown up. 1989 and back crankshafts wanted. Contact me at rus_rog@yahoo.com or through this site.
  5. R

14.25X26 Mercury Chopper

48-75774-26 Looks like an inline to me but I never heard of an inline with this much diameter. I thought they were all 14in. Either way... a very nice prop, no nicks, in VERY good shape. Small hub 15 spline for Merc or YAMAHA. All stock, still has weed cutters. Hub is in really good shape...
  6. R

14.5X28 Chopper look alike...

Someone went to some trouble to make this one look like a cut Merc Chopper. They pulled the leading edges of the blades back and even tried to cut the back like a Chopper. I have not yet run it but may try to this weekend. It's clean and has a lot of blade area. No visible nicks, very clean...
  7. R

Fastbass moderators?

I hate to ask things like this on a competing board but is anyone here a moderator over on Fast Bass? I have been trying for 2 weeks to get someone to reset my account and can't even get an email response. 3 emails to the admin and nothing but crickets...
  8. R

28 Knob Cut Chopper

Very nice shape, Good runner just not enough pitch. Would make someone one a nice wheel. $325.00 + the ride
  9. R

Bill Kemp....

Check your PM's. I tried to e-mail you but your e-mail address is no longer valid. Thanks! Russ
  10. R

Allison River Racer fuel tank

XR2001 RR tank. 25 gallon, good shape, no leaks, no hardware but good threads. Needs a good home or will soon be sold to scrap. Will take pics if needed. No reasonable offer refused. I will get rid of it cheap but it has to be worth my while to drive to the UPS depot.
  11. R

1992 Allison XR2001

1992 Allison XR2001 !!!!SOLD!!!! Allison XR2001 For Sale 1992 Allison XR 2001 (Ex-J.Tyner) Drag Boat and Boatmate single axle trailer with aluminum deck plate floor. Complete with rigging, less fuel pump. Has two Deadenbear trim computers, mechanical trim limiter, fuel cell, gauges...
  12. R

Dsra battle on lake buhlow!

Memorial Weekend in Alexandria\Pineville La. Come on over and see the best in outboard drag racing duke it out for fame & glory! Also... Don't miss the DSRA OUTLAWS! 1\8th mile racing at it's finest! WWW.DSRAONLINE.com
  13. R

2004 Xr6 150

Big gearcase with new water pump kit including base. Fresh gear oil change, carb job, & compresion check. All between 122 & 125 on my guage w\ motor warm, carbs closed. Very clean. $4500 OBO. Clear Texas Title. Will post pics tonight. 817-564-4125
  14. R

Allison Wing hardware....

I have a good one. I need some of the hardware that comes with a set of steering wings from Allison. I have a Yamaha so since Allison doesn't make wings for mine I bought some from HydroTec. Very satifsfied, Wayne did me right. But now I need these pieces to finish it off... See pic...
  15. R

Yamaha Steering wings...

Yamaha Steering wings Just curious if anyone has a set of race type cable & pulley steering wings for a Yamaha V-6. I am just examining my options right now but may be in the market for a set. I know I'll probably end up going to HydroTec but just curious if anyone has a set for sale or has a...
  16. R

Hydraulic Steering in an XR.

I was wondering if anyone has tried to run Hydraulic steering on an XR Allison. I know some folks doing it on very fast XB2002's but no one I know of has tried it on a XR. Any thoughts? I was just wondering if you used the Hi Pressure pump, the kevlar hoses, how much slop would there...
  17. R

Yamaha Excel Front end

I have a complete Yamaha Excel front end. Front case 1/2, reed plate, reeds & cages, intake adn carbs along with all linkages. Carbs need to be cleaned as it has been sitting in a box in the garage. Asking $650.00 OBO or interesting trades of Yamaha parts. Can send pics and also have a set of...
  18. R

Drag Prop for a Grand Sport?

Triton's run good but they don't slip enough to really drag race well. I had one that was progressive pitched and it did a bunch better but my boat was fairly light as well. On a GS you will need something low pitch and something that will slip a bit to let the motor make some power. I would...
  19. R

ODBA Banquet

Will be held November 19th at the Embassy Suites in the Atlanta, GA airport. Banquet 18th-19th Board of Directors Meeting 8am-11am Annual Meeting 1pm-4pm Awards banquet and Dinner 6:30pm-until A block of rooms are available- King Suite $99 and double beds $109. Call no later the...