Search results

1. SHADOW2.4

'23 ford t-bucket

Thanks, but it needs to be a 67-72.....but just out of curiosity, can you send me some pics of the '64.....you never know :beer:
  2. SHADOW2.4

'23 ford t-bucket

$10K if someone wants it this weekend .....OR..... I would take a partial trade or swap for an older model Chevy / GMC pickup !! 1967,68,69,70,71,72 SHORT wheelbase in good condition !!!!!!
  3. SHADOW2.4

'23 ford t-bucket

327 Chevy, dbl hump heads, mild cam, Turbo 400 Trans, Original Radiator. Runs good, drives good, SOUNDS GREAT !!!! New Tires. Fun little ride that turns lots of heads.....great conversation piece !! $11,000 (256)509-9090
  4. SHADOW2.4

Pics of the river flooding

WOW....that's rough :gasp as for the motorhome....maybe he is tired of the payment and hoping for a little Insurance assistance :cool
  5. SHADOW2.4

Nascar

+ 2 Jim !!!!
  6. SHADOW2.4

86 xtb reserection

:shock: SWEEEEET :shock:
  7. SHADOW2.4

On to the next VICTIM:

Don't apologize John, we all have our favorites....that's what makes NCAA football season so fun. Your scenario could play out, but I don't anticipate it. Coach Saban has the Tide focused on what is at hand......in years past I would agree with you, but the mentality seems to have taken a turn...
  8. SHADOW2.4

On to the next VICTIM:

time to tame the puddy-tats :LMAO:
  9. SHADOW2.4

NEWSFLASH: Fulmer to resign inda morning!

:gasp That's funny.....I don't care WHO ya' are :laughing This seems to be his most practiced pose for a photo these days :help
  10. SHADOW2.4

How about those Gators????

Fat Phil has reached his peak......all he will do from now on is drag Tn. down. He's seems to have lost his mojo and a lot of people have lost respect for him. It's time to put the old horse in the wagon and send him to the glue factory :beating dead horse LSU-AU......GREAT game :shock: I...
  11. SHADOW2.4

The next VICTIM !!!!!

He's a HOSS that's for sure :beer: Freaky thing is the athletic ability he has to be that size......he can do a 360' in the air and DUNK a basketball :gasp It should be a good game.....I think BAMA will control the lines, but Ga has the better QB and may be able to pick our secondary apart...
  12. SHADOW2.4

The next VICTIM !!!!!

13. SHADOW2.4

Laugh For The Day !!!!!!

CLICK HERE FOR LINK "EXTREMELY HARD TO FIND CENTER CONSOLE. HANDLES ANY WATER ROUGH OR SMOOTH BETTER THAN ALLISONS, AND OTHER BOATS."
  14. SHADOW2.4

1989 Grandsport

Congrats Boater454 :beer:
  15. SHADOW2.4

1989 Grandsport

NOT MINE.....but could make someone a sweet little floater for a little $$$ :beer: CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  16. SHADOW2.4

LMAO my own personal smiley!!!

I CAN RELATE :laughing We need to start our own board Jim.......it'd be like the land of misfit toys on the "rudolph" Chritmas cartoon, only it would be for misfit, mis-understood posters :laughing
  17. SHADOW2.4

Predictions !!!!!!

well.......it's a GOOD thing I don't pay the bills by pigskin prognostications :embarassed and NO WAY Jim.......THE GREAT PUMPKIN belongs in KNOXVEGAS :beer: on a brighter note:
  18. SHADOW2.4

GOTTA BRAG on my ol man!!!

That's very nice Jim :cool Just a good example of good old hard work, dedication and work ethics paying off :beer: Congrats to your Dad :cool
  19. SHADOW2.4

"ALL IN THE FAMILY" truck

Nice FORD and even nicer that it has been in the family !! Something to be proud of and passed on to other generations :cool
  20. SHADOW2.4

95% done with my "new to me" xb2002 (AFTER PICS)

That is very nice !! Congrats on a GREAT looking rig :beer: