Search results

1. H

Katrina,Gustav

Good luck Keith and may God keep you and yours safe too. Our place is less than 100 miles from where they say it will make landfall and 7 blks. off the water.
  2. H

Hurricane ike

I would like to ask all the Allison owners to keep us in your prayers the next couple of days as we go through this thing. Although not too high of winds yet (120) it is way big and will really tear things up down here.
  3. H

Alli Foil

After crawling to the back and getting half drowned I can tell you for sure its the foil. Only way to stop the flood is to bury the thing. Not too big a deal when you know your sweet spot but still a hassell. Up down up down up down etc. Think I'll take the thing off and sell for scrap!
  4. H

Alli Foil

Thanks James. Ithink I will belly crawl to the back and have a look.Daughter is here and can drive very well and I don't think she has cut a deal with the wife for the money yet!!!!!
  5. H

Alli Foil

I try to keep motor about 1" below pad. The foil is on a 250xs and Bassport. The ride plate is there also. I'll try to fill the gap in the jack plate this weekend and see if that helps. Thanks
  6. H

Alli Foil

When I slow down to just a plain (bout 20 or so) the foil throws water all over the back deck. When coming up on plain it does the same thing. Anyone else have the same problem or know how to cure it without burying the the motor?
  7. H

Mercury Trophy Allison Cut 26p

You have PM
  8. H

Mercury Trophy Allison Cut 26p

What set up was the prop on? I need a new prop for a bassport and 250xs.
  9. H

THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had a machine shop check mine yesterday and it appeared to be ok so I took it to the lake and ran it . All I can feel is a very slight vibration at speeds below 60. Once over this all seems very normal. The prop I"m running now is 4-5 mph slower than the stock 26 trophy that was on it and I'm...
  10. H

THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bent shaft thing has me worried! I through a blade a couple weeks back off a thophy. I have'nt run the boat since but have tried to measure to the center of the shaft to see if it may be bent. I can't measure any real difference. Is there a better way to measure or will I just have to run it...
  11. H

Geriatric Boater Club

Happy B-Day . Relax and enjoy. Iv'e got several on ya and can tell ya things do just keep getting better.
  12. H

26 Trophy

Is prop still for sale
  13. H

27 trophy

I'll call you today.
  14. H

27 trophy

Scott you should have a PM
  15. H

27 trophy

Sorry but I don't have a camera to put pic up. The only way you would know the prop has been run is the carbon. I'll throw in a flo thru hub for a small shaft still in box.
  16. H

27 trophy

Prop is not sold yet
  17. H

27 trophy

Mike the only lake I ran the prop on was Canyon. It's elev. is close to that of Amistad (a little lower I think). My load is certainly not heavy(around 550lbs for 2 people,tackle etc.)and when I tested the prop 10 gal. gas and livewell about 3/4 full. My motor is one of the first so rev limiter...
  18. H

27 trophy

I've got 2 plugs in , so it bites well and spins very little at all. It's probably just too much pitch for the load.
  19. H

27 trophy

This prop came from Darris. I tried it on my 21 Bassport/250 XS. Top end is good at 91 on gps with me by myself and maybe 10 gals. of gas. Add a fishing load and partner and I can't hardly get on plane.
  20. H

27 trophy

Allison cut 27 Trophy with less than 10 minutes use. $300.00+ shipping. Does not include hub.