Search results

1. 85allison

Complete Ride Guide Steering from XB2003

Steering is mint condition. Like brand new smooth as silk. 500.00 obo will be helm and all motor attachments as well.
  2. 85allison

Seastar 5271 1.7 Helm

great shape. Works like new. 325.00 shipped
  3. 85allison

XB2003 Pro Sport w/ 15" Merc 2.5

I am listing my Allison. Hard to compete with the ones that are on here but it is clean and runs on a rail. 1995 XB2003: New Carpet from Allison, windshield from Allison, interior chrome trim from Allison, seats are in great shape, custom real carbon dash panels, custom Livorsi Gauges with...
  4. 85allison

XB2003 For Trade

I'm looking to trade my red and black 95 XB2003 for a white and blue 2003 or 2002. I'd consider other colors possibly. Text me for pics or interest. 813-393-6533
  5. 85allison

85 Allison XST18 Comp Restored

Sold
  6. 85allison

95 XB2003 Turn Key

I'm not sure I want to do this but I'm going to list it anyways. I'll sell my 95 XB2003 Pro Sport. Turn key only. Boat has stock pad and lip, new carpet, new real carbon fiber dash panels, real carbon trolling motor switch panel, new Allison steering wheel, new Allison factory interior trim...
  7. 85allison

Livorsi Products, Hydrodynamics Products, Carbon Fiber

I wanted to let my Allison Family know that I am now a dealer for all Livorsi Products. I am also a dealer for all of the hydrodynamics products along with doing my flat carbon accessories. It isn't my full time business as I am a state police detective but I want to try to bring you guys...
  8. 85allison

Carbon Fiber XB2003 Front Switch Panel/Trolling Motor Plug Panel

I am selling real carbon fiber front trolling motor plug/switch plate panels for the XB2003 boats they are exact copies of the plastic recessed inserts that are on our boats. They look great installed. They wont come predrilled for holes since everyone has a different configuration but they are...
  9. 85allison

Real Carbon Fiber Dash Trim Inserts

I am selling real carbon fiber dash panel inserts for the XB2003. I can also make the ones for the XB02 and other models as long as I have a template. I could also sell flat pieces for other models that could be cut by you. Allison sells the carbon look plastic for $1.00 a square inch. I'll sell...
  10. 85allison

1985 18' Allison XST Comp

Fully restored XST 18' Comp. this boat was confirmed to be a comp model through Allison. Boat has a new composite transom and floor done by Jack at Full Throttle. The floor has a non skid wash down surface on it. Boat is in great shape. Has a brand new hydrodynamics manual jackplate. Seastar...
  11. 85allison

Race Fairing for XB2003

Anyone have pictures of the XB2003 that had the race fairing on the rear similar to the XB2002 fairing?
  12. 85allison

Couple of Pictures from this weekend

Heres a few pictures of some passes I made in my XB2003 and XB2002
  13. 85allison

Mercury 2.0 150 and other gear cases and parts for sale. Single ram mid.

Needs to all go. Make offer on anything you need. Listing a few goods for sale. First is an 85 Mariner 2.0 150 complete motor. Hasn't been run in a while however it has good compression. It comes with a new stator and trigger that hasn't been installed yet. Gear case on the motor is in good...
  14. 85allison

1996 or newer XB2003 carpet kit.

I bought this kit and after a lot of research and hours it won't work for my boat since it's a 95. Anyways its a new kit with all the pieces for the deck lids and floor. It is a lighter grey with red piping. I can text pictures. It's ready to ship. PM if interested.
  15. 85allison

72 Ford F100 Sport Custom Big Block Short Bed

Going to sell my little truck. It runs and drives great. Would make someone an easy little project. Very little rust. Numbers matching 360 big block. 3 speed trans on the floor. Factory tow package. I'll include a bunch of new parts. 4500.00 OBO
  16. 85allison

1990 Astro Aluminum 16'

Nice little 16' Astro Aluminum boat. Has Merc 60hp motor. Trolling motor and trailer. All in great condition and works great. 2500.00 OBO
  17. 85allison

Deep Blue Master 2000 Swiss Dive Watch

Selling my Deep Blue Master 2000 Dive Watch. Swiss Automatic, Very Rare Blue Bezel and Blue Dial. Includes original box, papers, rubber dive band, mesh dive band, and Oyster Stainless Band. This watch is in great condition, only 1000 made. Saphire Crystal, helium escape valve, Rated for 6600...
  18. 85allison

Mercury Decal Pack Question Help!!!!

Does anyone know what all is included in this kit? Also does anyone have a picture of a cowl with these decals or a picture of all the decals included. This is from a mercury alien drag cowl. they were very rare, not the one with the Merc sticker but the ones that looked like a 280 cowl. Any...
  19. 85allison

15" mid vs 20" on XB2003

Just a general question. What are your opinions on running a 15" motor on an XB2003 vs a 20" motor. I have always run 15" stuff on all of the 02 hulls and now have an XB03 with a 20" offshore. What would the difference be aside from the motor taking a bath.
  20. 85allison

The hot rod rig

Here's my rig for y'all to take a look at. SVT Raptor and Matching XB2003