95 XB2003 Turn Key

85allison

I'm not sure I want to do this but I'm going to list it anyways. I'll sell my 95 XB2003 Pro Sport. Turn key only.

Boat has stock pad and lip, new carpet, new real carbon fiber dash panels, real carbon trolling motor switch panel, new Allison steering wheel, new Allison factory interior trim chrome, sea star hydraulic Allison steering, all new Decals and pin stripe, new windshield, full set of Livorsi silver carbon gauges with GPS speedometer And recall. Custom 15" set back hydrodynamics Jack plate with color matching powder coat. Allison skid planer and hydrofoil. Interior is in great shape. Side steer with full rear bench seat. Everything works. Quick release trolling motor bracket, all new deck lid hydraulics, on board battery charger. Boat does have some minor dings that I haven't had the chance to have fixed. Was quoted 350.00 from jack at full throttle to fix them. No extra holes or damage anywhere.

Motor is a very very low hour fresh diamond built 260 ported to drag specs. Has rod slots cut, big rods, dual ring top pin Pistons, fresh nic. Cylinder support rings, Brendan power head studs, spacer plate, jay smith flywheel, new brucato box with modified A6 drag curve. Brendan power box mount, injector rings, and thermostat covers. Set of 155 psi heads and a set of 180 psi heads. 15" offshore mid cut by Marty Powell. Fat shaft sportmaster lower just serviced. Factory drag cowling and skirt. I have put 4 hours on the motor since I got it.

Custom 2015 aluminum trailer with stainless fenders. I have spared no expense on this boat. Anyone who knows the boat or me know is is meticulously taken care of and garage kept. Has a factory Allison cover. Minn Kota 70 pound thrust 24 volt foot controlled trolling motor. Used 10 times. Also have two of the Allison leaner seats as well.

Price is 27k turn key.

Text me with any questions and for pictures. 813-393-6533