Search results

1. R

motor height

what is a good starting point for a trophy on 14.5 setback pro max 2.5 on a xb2003? I run my performer 3 drag even with pad, got a chance to try a original small hub trophy just looking for input on a starting point, also how high is safe before risk of ear slinging becomes factor?
  2. R

lubramatic tc3 oil

anyone know how in the world he got to put a 2003 prosport on the label for the oil jug? kinda thought it interesting to say the least.
  3. R

pickwick fishing

almost every time I go to pickwick I meet a real nice guy in a 2002 Allison, he always comes up and remarks "hey I like your boat" anyone know him? by chance is he a member on this site? from the way he talks I got the notion he lives close and fishes there alot.
  4. R

showdown vote

Plexus or Plex-all, I must admit I've used plexus for 10 years and am a true believer, never used plex-all but you can buy 3 larger cans for 1 can plexus. so let's hear your votes what works?
  5. R

tach wiring

help me , I'm trying to fix my tach. when I crank up needle moves up and down 3-4 thousand rpm at idle! when I run her out she seems accurate, after a couple high speed passes she settles in a 800! any ideas? when I looked at the wiring I had a ground wire from the light on the trim gauge...
  6. R

ally plant visit

my wife and I stopped by the Allison plant last month on the way to the Grand Fall Rod Run, really neat place, but sad to talk about how slow business is. Talked with Daryl on a comp river racer, carbon fiber hull only 265 lbs. wow!! found out my 2003 was # 36 on the first year of production...