10's FOR $10,000

Fl Boy in ILL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Power Curve, Inc. Racing Presents 10

Mr. Scary

Yowza. That's tall money for somebody to go get. I may need to lease your bass racer for that weekend....actually it looks like I will have to lease it for at least one race prior too...

Waterdigger

Man that makes me want to ease back and do some rope racing! 10 for 10 that's awesome!!
Good luck Rick...and to all the racers!

Mike

Rusrog

Man that makes me want to ease back and do some rope racing! 10 for 10 that's awesome!!
Good luck Rick...and to all the racers!

Mike

MIKE! The way your rig was running in SuperStock at Butte LaRose... You should probably be able to get in the 10's without too much trouble at all... Hell you may have to slow down a bit! Tha SCREAMIN' EAGLE was FLYING!!!! I was really hoping that you would get a shot at the weekend win. Hated to hear about the skeg. Give them hell!!!

Waterdigger

MIKE! The way your rig was running in SuperStock at Butte LaRose... You should probably be able to get in the 10's without too much trouble at all... Hell you may have to slow down a bit! Tha SCREAMIN' EAGLE was FLYING!!!! I was really hoping that you would get a shot at the weekend win. Hated to hear about the skeg. Give them hell!!!

Thanks Russ! Plan on trying again @ Morgan City.

BGohr

Well I guess Sam's happy he switched, 10.006, Top Qualifier, I guess we'll see how good he is today