14.25 x 28 Hoss Triton

Dave Hensley

14.25 x 28 Hoss Triton SOLD

I would say a 9 out of 10. Has one tiny, tiny nick that would come out with a really light touch. I won't smooth it out so the buyer can see for themselves. I will send any pic you need so just ask. $400.00

Last edited:

jas638

Banned
maybe so !! but what the heck can u send me some pics!!!!! tooo!!!

Last edited:

Dave Hensley

Guys i will send pics to all tomorrow. My backhoe broke down and I have been under it all day. It is a small shaft.

Dave Hensley

I had that look of grease and oil from head to toe. Nice shower, cool gin, lime and sprite and things will be OK. John Deere will get all prop will bring plus, plus, plus. The way things go. I have another one of those props with a 260 and XTB21 bolted to it. Wish I could get half as many bites on the whole package!! That prop makes that boat drive like a million dollars.

AMERICAN

Dave ...whats up with that ..I offered you full price the other day and confirmed it with you in a email today ....I dont realy care that you sold it ,theres alway another prop,but the way you did it is not right.....Mike

Dave Hensley

Mike, you did offer to buy and said
" if it is what you say it is". I sent pics and told you to get back with me. I didn't hear from you. If you replied and the firewall got you I apologize. It happens. The guy that bought the prop had expressed interest before and walked in with cash. We can disagree on how it went down. Debating it here will add little value. I like the fact you use American as your forum name so I will do this. I have two of the props. One is on the XTB I have for sale. The guy that bought the prop you have pics of is a friend. He actually has more of my stuff than I do! He will take the prop off my boat and you can have the one you have pics of. Best I can do. Don't really want to but you can make the call. Please reply in the thread.

AMERICAN

Dave
I guess you did not get my email...like I said it no big deal....just nice of you to explain.....dont want to put you out....I have enough props to keep me going.....thanks for the offer that was nice of you...Mike

Dave Hensley

No problem Mike. Trying to do too many things at one time. Moving out of a garage and trying to build one. Finding things I didn't know I had and can't find the things I thought I did. Between posts, email and PMs I probably missed something. Next time I will post pics in the thread and do theold ebay "for sale locally". I just found an Allison cut 26" chopper if you need it.